Luz tried to get out of Amity's grip but the girl's strength seemed to have doubled. Amity buried her face in Luz's shoulder and inhaled deeply much to Luz's confusion. The latina tensed when she felt Amity's nose trail up her neck and pause just below her ears.

Amity shut her eyes and turned Luz's head to face her. She stared into the latina's eyes and narrowed her gaze. Screws seemed to be turning in Amity's brain as she tried to figure out who this person before her was.

The werewolf eventually backed away and shook her head. "...Luz?" She mumbled in confusion. The latina nervously nodded. "Uh, hey Amity. Are you...you, again?"

Amity frowned and rubbed her head. "Was I ever not me? How did I get here?" Luz peeled herself away from the wall and chuckled. "Well, you kind of tried to hurt me I guess?" Amity's eyes widened in shock. "I what?!"

"Kid, can you please keep it down?" Eda called from upstairs. Luz cringed and yelled back. "Uh, yeah sure sorry."

Amity gripped Luz's shoulders and hissed. "What do you mean I almost hurt you? Luz what happened I can't remember anything." Luz awkwardly patted Amity's hand and gestures for her to calm down. "Hey, chill out okay? The important thing is that you didn't hurt me."

"I-Luz that's not the point," Amity stressed. "If that happens again I could really hurt you so we need to find a solution to this quickly." Luz scratched her head in though. "Uh, well we just got through one hell with the MK stuff, maybe we deserve a little bit of a break."

Amity gestured wildly. "But, why aren't you more frightened? There's someone out there who's forcing me to try and hurt you!" Luz shrugged and reached to hold Amity's hand. "Well, you said that this spell is hard to maintain so I think that whoever did this won't be able to do anything for the rest of the day. So why don't we go have those cuddles that you promised me?"

"I-I don't remember promising cuddles."

"Is that a no?"

"Well, I never said that..."

***-***-***

Boscha couldn't sleep.

Granted that was usually a regular occurrence but this time something felt different. The cuegle sat up from the couch she had collapsed on, thankfully she had been excused from the hospital after getting treated so she didn't have to deal with any more moldy jello.

Boscha stood and stretched, groaning when she felt her joints pop. She sighed and glanced down at her phone which, again, was filled with notifications but these seemed more urgent than usual.

[11:12 pm] gay 1: boscha where is amity?

[11:12 pm] gay 2: is she with u

[11:18 pm] gay 2: pls answer

[11:26 pm] gay 1: boscha

[11:29 pm] gay 2: boSCHA

fuck calm down [11:37 pm]

i dont know where amity is okay [11:37 pm]

[11:38 pm] gay 1: this is rly bad

[11:38 pm] gay 2: we dont know where she is and dad gave us this ominous 'she's discovering her true potential' answer nd now im afraid

istg one day im gonna kill ur parents [11:38 pm]

where's ur mom? [11:38 pm]

[11:38 pm] gay 2: shes been at work all weed

[11:39 pm] gay 1: w e e d

W E E D [11:39 pm]

[11:40 pm] gay 2: stop bullying me either way bosch if u see am tell us okay we're worried

i will, get some sleep guys yall have work in the morning [11:40 pm]

[11:40 pm] gay 1: o god yeah gn bosch

[11:41 pm] gay 2: yeah gn

gn [11:41 pm]

Boscha shut her phone off and stepped into the kitchen to get some water. Where could Amity have gone now? It wasn't like her to just leave without a word, that was usually Boscha's thing.

The cuegle grabbed a cup from the table and held it under the tap as it filled with water. She absentmindedly munched on an apple as she waited for the glass to fill and paused when she heard a creak from behind her.

Boscha turned and frowned when she didn't see anything behind her. The cuegle looked around and called out. "Mom! Are you there?"

When she got no response Boscha cautiously placed her apple down and conjured a small flame in the center of her palm and stepped into the living room. The living room was dark and empty, just as it had been when she had left. Boscha held her flame out towards the couch and gasped when she saw a figure sitting there.

Boscha stepped back when the figure stood and turned towards her. "Well hello Boscha, I'm sorry for barging in like this but you've been giving me some trouble so I think it's about time I remove you from the picture."

"I-" Boscha stammered as she held her flame up to the figure's face. She gasped when she got a clear look at the figure's face.

"Y-you're-"