If You Gave Him a Boner

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about that-- are you okay?" You asked, grabbing his shoulders to steady yourself.

"I'm fine," his voice was stiff, but he didn't seem angry at all with you, just uncomfortable. "Excuse me; I'll be a moment." He hastily got up, going to his room.

Kyojuro:

You and Kyojuro were sitting by the fire, you in his lap. Both of you were sipping hot drinks, talking and laughing about this and that.

You shifted, setting your cup on the ground next to him, and sighed deeply. He smiled into your neck, wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you," you reminded sweetly. "So much."

"I love you too," he replied.

You shifted again, and the friction made him feel a wave of pleasure course through his legs and straight to his groin. He groaned quietly enough that you couldn't hear, stealthily moving you so that you weren't flush against him. As much as he loved and desired you, he really didn't want to risk anything with his father and little brother in the same vicinity.

Muichiro:

Muichiro sat with you, watching you knit a scarf. You'd wanted to give scarves as presents to Tanjiro and his friends for the holidays, and so you decided to get started in summer. You hummed softly as you worked with the grass-green yarn.

Muichiro's eyes were drawn to your lips as you moistened them with your tongue, and his thoughts began to wander.

When you looked up at him, his eyes were blank as usual but he had a blush on his face, and you could see a tent in his yukata. You blushed furiously, hiding your face in the half-finished scarf. "M- Muichiro!"

Gyomei:

Gyomei could control himself very well.

Even still, when you lay against him with your head in his lap he had to hold his concentration extremely well to will away the boner. His face flushed and he muttered prayers, trying not to wake you.

Sanemi:

He was sparring with you, eyes narrowed at each clack of your blades together. You were sweating heavily, having ditched the haori a minutes back. Your hair was pulled back, though some strands stuck to your forehead.

He swung the blade at you and you twisted expertly out of the way, coming up from below to tackle him to the ground. With your blade at his throat, you straddled his stomach with a victorious smirk.

"I win, Sanemi," your voice was breathy and low.

He blushed at the close proximity. "Fuck, that's hot," he thought before feeling a stir in his lower regions. "Wait-- no, shit! Not now!"

Akaza:

You were trying on a wedding kimono when Akaza arrived at your house. When he knocked on the door, he was blown away with how beautiful you were when you answered, out of breath.

"Oh, sorry!" You laughed, petting down your flyaway hair. "I was trying on stuff for the wedding..."

"You look... perfect," he breathed, gently taking your hand.

When you smiled up at him, a thousand thoughts went through his head of the future. You at the wedding ceremony, at the afterparty, at the... honeymoon...

He blushed and clapped a hand over his mouth, looking away in embarrassment when he began to get hard. "Get your mind out of the gutter," he thought to himself firmly.

Douma:

You knew the influence you held over Douma, and you knew how to wield it cleverly. So when he came to your shared room after a tiring day of worship, you were waiting for him in your prettiest crimson yukata, red half-moons painted on your eyelids and his favorite blood-red lipstick on your lips.

Douma paused, eyes widening at your form draped over the sheets. Then he blushed with a smile, walking to you to embrace you with a kiss.

"What's this for, my goddess?" He asked lightly, lifting at your collar with one sharp nail.

"You've seemed so stressed lately, I thought I'd give you some relief," you replied with a giggle, glancing down at his legs. "Let me handle this~"

Kokushibo:

It had been a long, long time (centuries, in fact) since Kokushibo had felt stirrings of lust, but once he married you the pangs of carnal hunger had become more commonplace. At the sight of you in an undershirt and your uniform pants practicing your techniques in the backyard, it made an unprecedented spike of pleasure pool in the pit of his stomach.

You panted quietly, sweat making hairs stick to your face. You wiped it away and glanced over at him, though you were surprised to see him much closer to you with an unreadable expression.

"Kokushibo?" you asked, trying to catch your breath.

"I feel... an urge... to be with you," he explained quietly, taking your hand.

"Oh, okay," you nodded, casually throwing on your haori and sheathing your sword. You followed him back into your shared house, where he descended upon you as soon as you got to your room.

Muzan:

Muzan prided himself on his composure. After centuries of life, he knew how to hide his emotions and play those around him like instruments. But somehow, you knew just what to do to make his mask slip for a moment.

One of those times was now, when you were on your hands and knees behind the couch, trying to find an earring you'd dropped. He didn't mean to stare, but your backside had caught his attention (and he couldn't deny that you looked amazing in that skirt).

He felt himself get hard (surprising for a second), and he finished his drink before laying a hand across your back.

You startled at the sudden touch before peeking up at him, lost earring in hand. "What's up?"

"I want you," he said bluntly before picking you up and hauling you off to your room.

Yoriichi:

When you began travelling with Yoriichi, you figured that he was pretty much emotionless. He hardly ever held another expression (unless he was looking at something or someone he liked, in which case his eyes would soften and his lips wouldn't seem so stiffly straight).

But one night, as you stretched and yawned, your shirt came somewhat undone and the collar split wider, showing a bit of cleavage.

Yoriichi had looked up when he heard you yawn, and as his eyes lingered on your chest for a second longer than usual he looked away, his cheeks going pink.

He had to try pretty hard to will away the dirty thoughts that surfaced, and it was made harder when you leaned against his shoulder sleepily.

--

A/N: I hope you liked it. I didn't expect the chapter to get this long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!