Chapter 45

A/N: Hey, so I haven't done anything productive today besides this, so have it. I've had a couple Mother Mother songs on the book, this is a good one too. I don't have much to say but I hope everyone's having a good day. I haven't felt human emotion in 3 business days and it's okay. Anyways, I'll stop rambling, I hope you like this chapter.

Sunlight filtered in through sheer curtains as two boys laid in bed, Logan curled up on top of Oliver, only covered by the soft comforter on Logan's bed. There was nothing but peaceful quiet and warmth, no pain or hate left in the world, or at least not in the room.

Logan woke up with a quiet groan, his eyes sleepily blinking open and falling shut again as he rolled over a bit only to realize that he was still laying naked next to his boyfriend and he was pretty sure everything was sore, though there was a distinct pain down his back. Oliver rolled over a bit, stretching a bit as he began to wake up and smiled when he saw Logan.

"Morning, how do you feel?"

"Sore." Logan said with a giggle and Oliver nodded, chuckling.

"How about we go take a bath and then we can figure out what to do today?" Oliver suggested and Logan nodded, still a bit sleepy.

"Carry me?" He asked with a little smile and Oliver grinned, kissing his forehead before picking him up, walking to the bathroom. He set Logan down on the bathroom counter and walked over to the large corner tub, starting a bath and making sure it was warm enough before he picked Logan back up again.

"Your bath is like a hot tub." Oliver said and Logan laughed softly. "Why does it need two faucets?"

"One for you and one for me?" Logan shrugged.

"That's a bit excessive."

"I'm sorry, I don't come to your house and insult your bathtub."

"We don't have a bathtub."

"Well I don't insult your shower." Logan said, curling up in front of Oliver as he was set down in the warm water, the two of them sitting cuddled up together.

"You're so cute." Oliver said and Logan blushed, smiling a little and splashing him. Oliver just splashed him back and of course this resulted in all out war which lasted several minutes until Logan held his hands up in defense, giggling and Oliver stopped, pulling him closer to kiss him, a grin on his face. "Here, let me wash your hair for you." Oliver said gently and Logan nodded, turning around again and letting Oliver massage shampoo into his hair.

"Has anyone ever told you you're really good with your hands?" Logan asked playfully as he tilted his head back into the touch.

"Many times." Oliver said back with a smirk and Logan laughed softly. "Close your eyes, I don't want you getting soap in them." He said and Logan complied so he began washing out the shampoo with handfuls of water until it was all out and he pulled the boy closer. "Done." He said with a small smile, nuzzling his nose into his neck, Logan squirmed.

"Oli, don't! th-that tickles!" He giggled and Oliver only gave a devilish smirk.

"Wait, you mean this?" He asked, not stopping but just moving to wrap his arms around his waist, pinching his sides. The boy squeaked and squirmed, though only really pressing himself into Oliver which didn't seem to be helping him escape the wiggling fingers and teasing affection.

"N-No fa-ir!" Logan squeaked as Oliver's fingers moved towards his ribs and Logan twisted about, giggling and trying to grab Oliver's hands until he was almost in tears and his boyfriend finally stopped, pulling him into a hug. Oliver gently kissed his cheek and Logan couldn't help but smile, his face flushed.