I'm back

Hey everyone, sorry for abandoning my dairy!
I've had a really difficult past couple of months. Unfortunately I haven't been very focused on eating, though I've definitely still put on a few extra pounds. My belly is beginning to stretch down more. Probably because of the extra weight on it. I find it getting in the way quite often. Anyway, I decided to invest in another car finally, and I've had to watch my spending a bit and say no to my belly when it feels hungry for the 100th time everyday. I've been primarily relying on noodles, pasta and food from work. I've been giving my belly the calories it needs but just not forcing it so much. It gets quite expensive and I have to refrain myself while I'm at the supermarket. But now that I have a car, I've been driving to work to avoid the hill. It's literally 2 minutes away, I'm so lazy haha.
I might do I weigh-in soon to see if I've been gaining still.
One of my close friends asked if I wanted to do a running marathon with her in a couple weeks and I laughed so hard. She's super fit and I can barely run the length of my driveway without completely losing my breath. I'm going to go along and support her though. I also bought some new clothes as many of my jeans and tank tops don't fit without me forcing them on. I look ridiculous in them. I've kept them for when I bloat myself. Wearing tight pants while trying to force soda into myself is like an extra challenge. It makes me feel so huge.
What prompted me to make this update was the dinner I had tonight. I was able to take home like 3-4 people's worth of burgers and pasta. I usually only get one or two burgers. I made a rule a while ago that whatever I take home from work had to be finished that night. So I stuffed it all down when I got home earlier 😬. I had three large burgers and a takeout container crammed with pasta. It has been a while since I've eaten this much in one sitting, and I was surprised I could do it. My belly feels so full and tight. It's aching 😓. So I'm drinking some Pepsi to wash it down. I'm so huge. When I'm stuffed and bloated like this, my belly rolls turn into one big tight mass. I feel trapped under it and can hardly move without upsetting it. I really wish someone was here to comfort me and rub my poor distended belly.