Chapter 32: Roller Coaster of a Day.

"Mommy! Wake up!" I heard but even if I wanted to I couldn't get up.

"Ai Evangelical. Avatar Aang." A voice said I look up and see Avatar Roku. We bowed and then I saw Ai LeeAnn standing behind him.

"Avatar Roku. Ai LeeAnn." We said and bowed. Aang's arms went around my waist as we smiled.

"Ai Evangelical, congratulations on gaining your memory back. Now come with me. The Avatar's have their own trip." I look to Aang then kiss his cheek before walking with Ai LeeAnn.

"LeeAnn?"

"Evangelical."

"You can call me Eve! But I have been wondering about something." She nodded urging me to go on. "Did I give Talen his bending?"

"Yes. It was his and your destiny. Before you and Aang pass away there might be a bunch of air benders. Including the escaped ones descendants." I smiled. Then she showed me my temple. "Before the deaths of the air benders," she looked at me and smiled sadly. "Your people left behind something for you and Aang to find once the war ends." She waved her hand and I saw my parents carrying a bag putting it in they're room. It looked to be going in a hidden compartment in the floor. Then it switched to the other temples hiding a bag.

"Can you take me to see my parents?" She looked at me and nodded.

In front of us was my temple. A lot of air benders were here now it seemed more lively. I saw my parents sitting with my brother. We walked closer and everyone looked at me. None with hatred or betrayal, but with love.

"Eve, I'll leave you be as our discussion is done. When Aang and Roku are done I'll meet you back here." I nodded then bowed to her as she left.

"Hey big sis!" I smiled and hugged him. "You should say hi to our people."

"Hi." I smiled softly they bowed. I suddenly got very sad. "I don't deserve you as my people, I've done wrong and left you guys. You were defenseless and murdered in cold blood. You deserve better and I'm so sorry. Me and Aang both are. But I will represent every single Airbender when I help Aang end this war." They all smiled.

"We give you strength." They all said. "But not to kill. To bring new air benders to the world when you awaken." I started to cry and then I saw the arrows on everyone flicker. Then I turned towards Ai LeeAnn as she appeared. She nodded at everyone and then waved her hand over me.

"Wow." Aang said looking at me as I opened my mouth and my glow flashed. Sending the air bending abilities out into the world to find new worthy hosts.

"What is happening?!" My eyes closed and I looked to the water tribe siblings.

"I saw my people and they gave me their bending abilities to give to people who deserved it. It was set free as I woke with you." I said turning to Aang. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Talen climbed onto my lap.

"Mommy that was cool!" I laughed and ruffled his hair. "But when can I get an arrow?" I looked to Aang.

"When you master your basics we can move to advanced then mastery." Aang said softly.

Everyone soon got up and began doing what they were doing and I rubbed Aang's dark hair.

"Don't shave it off, please." He laughed and leaned closer to me kissing me softly.