Chapter 24: Serpants Pass

"Eve." Aang says as he floats with me on his stomach both in our underwear.

"Yes." I say bringing the water around us in like an air filled sphere. He watched me.

"You're the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on." I smiled and blushes gently kissing him. Before bring the spear down. He smiled and then stood up in the water. As he held me, he swam away from the group, they all watch and Kat doesn't look jealous.

"What are you doing love?" I asked as we got far enough away from the others he laid me under a tree and he smiled then kissed me.

"Just wanted alone time with my girlfriend is that to much to ask?" I blushed and he laid atop me like a star fish. I gently rub his arrows starting at his head and ending at his hands.

"I miss Monk Gyatso." I said quietly, he tensed and sat up. I tightened my legs around him. And he smiled.

"Me too. Remember when I was teaching you the air scooter and you ran straight into him and he scolded us for an hour because I had gotten you out of studies." I laughed at the memory.

"He said 'Princes you should be in your studies! Not out here learning new tricks!' He asked Sister Tilinda to have me in my studies longer." I groan. "AND SHE DID." We laughed and then he leaned down and kissed me. I felt his private touch my private and moaned into the kiss. He pulls away making me pout.

"I really brought you here to talk." He said his small smile disappeared. I nodded and pull away slightly. "Until we find Appa, I think it may be best for us to not be so on each other like that." My eyes widened and I stood up quickly.

"Okay." I start to walk back into the water.

"Just temporarily!" He yelled but I ignored him and sunk under water, washing away my tears.

I got back to the group and noticed them all dressed. I dried off with air bending and put on my jumpsuit. I need a cloak.

"Where's Aang?" I shrug and smile ?at the three strangers.

"Oh my, you're the Ai!" I nodded at the very pregnant women. Aang soon joins us getting dressed. He walks closer to me where as I fly up.

When we got to Full Moon Bay. I used Kats jacket to cover my wings. Thankfully no one stared. I sigh as Aang inches closer. Figures he wants distance but can't stand more then two feet away. Boys.

"I can't believe how many people's lives have been uprooted by the Fire Nation." I said quietly looking around.

    "We're all looking for a better life, safe behind the walls of Ba Sing Se." Than, Ying's husband, said.

"I told you already ... no vegetables on the ferry! One cabbage slug could destroy the entire ecosystem of Ba Sing Se! Security!" A platypus bear destroys the cabbage cart.

    "Ahhh! My cabbages!" I snort at the man as he is carried away.

    "Next!"

    "Um, five tickets for the ferry to Ba Sing Se, please."Aang said.

    "Passports?"

    "Uh ... no one told us we had to have passports." I stay quiet.

"Don't you know who this is? He's the Avatar! And she's his Ai!" Sokka said.

    Ah, I see fifty Avatars a day and, by the way, not a very impressive costume. But the Ai..you're the first. Nice wig. Besides, no animals allowed. Do I need to call security?" The platypus bear chomps down on the cabbage. Momo hides in fear and I play with my gold hair.