Chapter 6: Memory Lane.

*112 years and 3 weeks ago*

      "The Princess of the Air Nomads has been born!" A voice rang out over the Southern Temple. At the very same time another little boy born. They were complete opposites though. One was to live with the monks as the other was to live at this temple until she was 8 in a tower learning all the ways of the world.

   As the babies wailed that faithful night more news rang out.

     "Monk Gyatso, news from the fire nation. Avatar Roku and Ai LeeAnn died. We'd tell the King but he's preoccupied. Can you get the message to him." Gyatso nodded putting down the small unnamed baby. He walked through the halls towards the King and Queens room.

    "Your Highness?" The Monk said knocking on the door lightly. After hearing a soft come in he airbended the door open and walked in bowing before shutting the door.

    "Last night around the same time The Princess and another male baby we're born, The Fire Nation has a volcanic eruption. Among the deceased were Avatar Roku and Ai LeeAnn." Gyatso said reading the scroll. "No word from the other temples on their births but we will have to keep The Princess and the other baby at top priority for they could be the Avatar and the Ai." The King nodded and dismissed the Monk looking at his wife holding their sleeping daughter.

    ""Princess Evangelical of the Air Nomads." The King started softly. "You will do amazing things in life." He kissed his sleeping daughters forehead arrow then his wife's lips before leaving the room.

    *2 years later Eve's POV*

    "Evangelical! You can't go in there." Sister Alaverta said chasing after me. I giggled and created a strong gust of wind blowing her back and pushing me forewords.

     Mommy says this is the Southern Air Temple. We just got here this morning after an important journey to the Northern Temple. I don't think I know what it means but I'm 2.

   "EEP!" Me and another little boy scream. I had ran right into him. I smiled showing off my soft dimples and floated onto my feet before going to help him up. I would've if he hadn't blasted my hand away.

      "Aang be nice that's the Princess!" Gyatso scowled then picked the two up.

    "Primsess?" The boy, Aang asked I smiled and pushed my hair away from my face.

     "I'm Princess Evangelical!" I said giggling. "Gyaso?" I questioned. He looked at me and nodded. "We get moon cream pies?!"

     "What would the Queen say?" I shrugged and crossed my arms.

"Princess Evangelical!" Sister Alaverta screamed as she saw me, my little blue eyes widened as she took me from Gyatso. "You can't do that, I'm so sorry Monk Gyatso." She bowed her head and held me close.

"It's fine Sister."

"BYE AANG!" I screamed waving, as sister walked away from the two.

"Princess." People bowed as I went by and I smiled and waved at everybody.

*6 year old Eve*

"She's the Ai." One of the monks said to my parents. "The avatar is the boy who shared the birthday with her. He's in Monk Gyatso's care." Aang? He's the Avatar? What's an Ai?

"She can't be the Ai! She's 6!" My father yelled. I didn't pay anything else any mind as I snuck out to the court yard I noticed Aang there I smiled at him and waved.