Chapter 56 Planning & Forethought

Evie woke the next morning to a hot pair of lips at her ear.

"Morning kitten." Kylo smooches sticky wet on her neck. Pressed over the lower lobe of her ear.

She's dipping into the soft mattress. Body kissing into the soft of it - pressed there by his chest at her back. Hips nudged into the curve of her ass. Arms holding his body up by either side of her shoulders. Thin sheets dripping cotton over the both of their waists. It was so muggy in here at night. They barely need more than the thin cotton that gently caresses them.

He's kissing her and it's all one long meeting and moulding of soft sleepy skin. Warm from slumber. Soft and hot in amongst the crispness of the best cotton sheets. The room is baking burning bright with the greenest scents of bay and olive from the gardens. The air so thick with it it's like a spray of perfume inhaled with intaking each breath. Evie can taste the air. Right now, of course, she can also taste the sourness of sleep heavy on her lips.

She's barely awake and she groans all lazy happy- really she can make no other noise but one of pure indulgent bliss. His hands are on her. He's kissing her neck. It's all bliss. Hot sticky, the musk and spice of sweat and it's good.

He's hard already. That's his permanent state most mornings. This morning, this beautiful beautiful Italian spring morning is no different.

He's grunting in her ear already. Hot whispers from his lips are muggy and wispy-scratches from his unshaven chin at her neck - a raging roughness to tease at her softness. His heavy thick cock is ground by his hips into her round pert ass that he loves beyond measure.

He looks right down. Watches how the silky gloss of his precome is painted silver across her skin. He'd tugged the sheets off her to see. Cool rushing in where cotton sheets are tugged away. Besides, daffodil sunshine was just starting to creep up her side of the bed.

With any luck, they'll be piled in a big heap in a great splash of it soon. Watery honey light filtering through the doors and the thick weighty curtains. Painting them with butter-gold from the open terrace doors. Casting over naked skin as they fuck and sweat and rut, and cum together.

Kylo loves the way her pussy is already flooding for his cock when he grabs the thick base and drags it against her. Parting her petaled scorching heat with the head of his leaking dick. He enjoys dragging it through the lips of her cunt to tease.

She's mumbling his name. Clutching onto the pillows. Face creased, eyes shut in bliss. He moans stroking himself against her. He so badly wants to stretch that tight pussy of hers open. But he needs to get her slicker first. Wants her dripping and ready. He continues to stroke himself off with firm tugging grips, fist slicked with precome, he's kissing her shoulder up and up. Mumbling soft words to her. Lands on her skin, wispy, like dust mites.

"Turn over. Let me eat that cunt." He demands with a smirk. Smile buried in her hot neck. He sucks away the sweat gathering there. Either from sleep. Or from how much he's working her up and turning her on. Big body atop hers, humping into her.

She hesitates when he slips a big hand under her thigh to flip her over. God he can't wait. Bury his face in that pink sloppy sweet cunt he loves ravaging with his tongue. Her toes curl and she peers up at him with this resolute little look of wilfulness in her agean eyes. The colour of dark stormy seas. Or midnight ink backdrop of a sky when the stars come up bright to dominate it. Her eyes grow so dark when they're like this. He drowns in them. Gladly so.

"Maybe I can-" She starts. Wetting her lips as she watches his hand squeeze at his impatient cock. Red thick and swollen hard in his hand. So heavy too. Her stomach lurched. Watching him crumble to pieces stroking his own cock? Oh, Nothing was hotter than that sight.