Chapter 7 Sweetness & Presents

Trigger warnings; date rape drugs. Drugging and non consensual sex* please go carefully if this is triggering to you.*

Kylo was woken by the sound of grating metal. The furious whine of his phone ringing where it met with the metal frame of his bed, where he kept his contraband, solidly tucked away under his mattress. He hated being disjointed rudely from his sleep. He slept shallowly as it was. He'd always been cursed to be a light sleeper.

He growls soundly as he flips on his side, and feels for his phone. Still half groggy with sleep, his bare torso slightly sheened with his sweat that slipped slick down the valleys of his chest. He felt hot, and his room was unbearably muggy. Sweat clung to his brow and where his neck rested on his scratchy pillow.

He got his fingers around his phone, his hips still pressing fully to the bed where his torso twisted half to rest on his side, muscles bunching, as he brought the infernal thing to his ear.

"What?" He snaps muzzily down the phone when he answers it. He all but barks. His voice a husked, sleepy growl.

"You should see her right now." Burrs a rasping voice down the other end. So turned on, his voice is no more than an aching echo of its usual confident self. He could hear his twin's smile.

That got Kylo's attention. He was definitely awake now.

His eyes snap open and he sits up, pushing himself onto one elbow. His thick legs tangling in his blankets as he shuffled up. He must be dreaming. Delirious. His ears prick up and he was listening out for Kittens voice down the phone. He can hear no indication of her.

"What are you doing?" Kylo asks.

"Just up to my usual tricks..." Ben sighs quietly with a smirk.

He pushed himself away from leaning against the frame of her bedroom door. Slowly stalking across to the bed where she lay. Out cold. She looked so fucking perfect right now.

Their perfect kitten, stretched out in moonlight, in a room brimming full of lilac. Sweet, calm and dark.

That divine, small, body of hers, thrown out across the bed as she crashed out. She wasn't under the covers, like he thought she would've been. Oh, this was so much better. Her head was thrown to stretch her neck out on the pillows, hair mussed, but not obscuring her resting face. One arm was bent up by her head on the pillow, the other lazily folded down her side. She was flat on her back, legs apart, resting with one almost tucked under the other. Her windows were still open, letting a gentle hot breeze carve over her body.

It tickled her hair, ruffled the wrinkled linen collar of her blue nightshirt. The thing was transparent to Ben's greedy eyes. Where she lay a shaft of speckled moons light poured over her from the window.

He could see those bare breasts of hers, the round gentle mounds that rose and fell as she slept. He licked his lips when he spied her pert nipples pressing up under the fabric, begging for his attention. Screaming for the hot caress of his mouth. The scratch of his rough goatee against where she was soft and sensitive. He's salivating in want of those pretty nipples under his tongue.

Where she'd left the shirt undone he could see right down the pale valley than ran between them. He could glimpse the frail bone of her sternum, the start of her ribs. All those curves and edges of her bones under her exposed flesh. Soft shapes and slender muscle stretched under supple skin. The dip of her ribs, the outline of the small rounded swell of her belly.

The faint contour under that fabric of the mound between her thighs.

He felt his cock twitch at the fact her shirt was undone so much, he could see the curve of her shoulder where her thin item of clothing had slipped off. If that wasn't enough to make him grow hard, then the sight of where the thing had ridden up her soft, delicate thighs sure as hell was. He could see her upper legs, her inner thighs where she was silky soft and perfectly untouched. The round of each of her thighs would look so good in the span of his hands grip.