Chapter 17 Needs & Urges

Kylo watches Evie as she drifts off in their post-fuck afterglow.

Her heaving chest dips softer and slower, peachy pebbled nipples rocking, before her breathing finally evened out. Gentle and easy. He notices, smirking, how her love-bitten tits rise and fall. Sweat sheened along every inch and svelte curved plain of her small body. Her neck and collarbone are still flushed a rosy pink.

His gorgeous, fucked out, sleepy Kitten.

His arms still cage her to the bed, his still eager cock is hard and prodding at her thigh. Slicking into the smeared mess of the both of them. He pulls right back and lowers his gaze to the apex of her thighs. Watching the oozing white mess there, leak out. Soaking into her rosebud patterned bedsheets.

Ben had been right - her well used pussy was so swollen and pink. He imagines she was most likely well on the way to being sore by now. The way they'd both been at her cunt, she was probably over-sensitised, too.

He smirks down as he swipes his big thumb over her taut ripe clit. Her hips shuddered as he did. He kneels back and off her, one leg resting bent under him, the other on the floor.

A hot gush of lilac infused air from the open window sweeps over his naked body. Ruffling at Kylo and her damp, sweaty hair. Skimming both their clammy flushed skin.

The floorboard creaks behind him, and he just realised Ben had left her bedroom a long time ago. He was too caught up staring to care.

He went off to clean himself up in her small en-suite. He now waltzed back into the room from downstairs, boxers slung on his hips. Two glass tumblers in one hand. A bottle of Glenfiddich he brought with him in the other.

He chucks Kylo a glass and pours him a great slug of it. Kylo watches his twin cast a sweeping eye over her body as she rests in the centre of the bed. Supping whiskey back as he does.

"Poor thing must be exhausted." Ben coos.

Kylo throws back the amber contents of his glass. Groaning at the taste of whiskey and his earlier taste of kitten mixing on his palate. He places it on her bedside, before he stands, body creaking into motion. Shoulders straining back into place, knees cracking. Snags his underwear from the floor and hoists it back on.

He stretched out his beefy, hulking frame. Gazing for a moment out of her window as he unwound his tightly strung muscles. Watching the tree branches sway in the hot summer wind. Scattered in drops of white moonlight from the spreaded canopy of stars up above.

A good fuck can clear the mind. His felt remarkably lucid from being in her pussy just the once. But he knew the energy pulsing in his blood means he'll need to fuck her again. Fuck her raw before the night is out.

The tension in his neck and shoulders feels eased. And his thighs and calves stretch. Neck cracking, as he settles back down near the foot of the bed with his whiskey in hand. He drains the glass and stands the empty thing on his thigh. Looking up the bed to her.

Ben threw his whiskey down his throat. Wiping away what little of it had soaked into his tache and beard. He thunked his glass down on the drawers opposite. His eyes not once, leaving Evie. Once again, shoves his boxers down past his knees. Freeing his thick, burgeoning erection.

The bed frame creaked and cracked as Ben moved onto it. Moving across on his knees. His hands smoothed up her thighs and he eyes up her pussy like it's the most gorgeous delicacy on planet Earth.

His flat tongue curled out and suckled on her clit, her legs shifted on the bed. A soft groan tumbled through her. Ben gets close and spits right into her pussy. Before he straightens and gets up on his knees between her spread ones. He grasps his cock by the base and drags it against her core. Still dripping wet, slick, from Kylo's use earlier.