Chapter 21 Ordinary Fools & Ownership

Evie didn't mind admitting to it - it was a nice change of pace to be involved with a man again.

Someone there beside her when she fell asleep. A warm furnace of a chest, and his impossibly big, broad-backed body in her bed. Making her feel small when he spoons into her from behind. - usually his hand cupped between her legs, as it seemed happy to stay there in their sleep. Safe to say, that usually led to an amazing bout(s) of morning sex before the sun even came up.

Matter of fact, of the numerous times it happened, she fancied the moon could still be out, it's glowing reaches brightly basting the woods in ethereal silver light. Shattering in white slithers off her windowpanes. The pair of them would barely be two hours into the sweaty, hot peace of afterglow.

She'd be snoozing, when she feels him lift her thigh, and her eyes spring open, a long gasping drawn of "ohhhh." Leaving her lips as he pushes his cock in deep. So deep. Always nice and deep and as far as he could manage, for her. But really for him when he loves how her tiny pussy flutters so prettily around his big cock. Back to his chest. Fingers plucking at her stiff clit, or nipples. Mouth biting her neck blue as he languidly plows his cock into her and fucks, another one of his seemingly never ending, loads of cum into her. He was the tattooed definition of insatiable. When he promised to fuck her full, he means it with deadly seriousness.

Kylo had no room for lighthearted levity when it came to fucking.

After he's made her cum an ungodly amount of times, again, their bodies sheening with sweat in the moonlight. Sticking to the sheets, he'll slump down, still with his cock burrowed deep in her, and curl his arms around her as that big chest pounds her back as he pants. Then again, they'll slumber, joined together as a sweaty heap, his muscle, her curves, all intertwined in a hot tangle of limbs and wet cum.

Evie's never washed her bedsheets so often in her life. She's beginning to suspect she's loosing the battle on trying to keep them fresh and clean. They no longer smell like linen, they permanently smell like their bodies. Of them. Like sweat. Like sex.

He'd be up and away early with a parting kiss. He can function on very little sleep, whereas now he's on her every other night, she seems to find herself needing more and more rest than she ever used to require. She's not complaining.

Now gleefully employed again, writing short little columns and articles for her tiny towns paper, she finds her morning routines starting to take shape.

She's up when it just starts getting sunny, and the birds start singing. She's in the shower - trying to wash away Kylo's permanent reminder strung between her thighs and deep in her cunt. And then she's pulling on casual dresses or cool shirts and skirts to wear for her ten minute drive to the office.

The office in question, for the Town Gazette, was a two roomed, ground floor set up. With four staff members - now she was on the roster. And their collective age all outweighed hers, as they were well into their sixties. Her and the filing clerk, Esther, were the only ladies on the team. It's not the most challenging job, writing short articles about who larked about and vandalised the town sign with rude graffiti, or who in town got angry with who, if someone trimmed hedges down that didn't belong to them, on their shared fence line.

Seeings as her last job put her through the wringer - she's determined to enjoy the slow pace of small town life. Even if today she had a three page spread about the mayors dogs knee surgery.

She's happy to be writing - of course Gizmo's knee ailments weren't going to ever win her a Pulitzer Prize for writing, she simply liked being involved with the town she loves. The friends she knows. The familiar faces she sees each day, rather than the stiff brads, chads and suited city boys she had to navigate around each morning at Armstrong & Lowery.