Chapter 15 Dark & Menacing

It was safe to say - however scared Evie had been in her interviews with Kylo. She needed a whole new scale of terror for her current situation.

Here he was. Free. Untamed. His temper unrestrained. His body unshackled. He was free to run wild.

She makes a very un-funny quip to herself in her head that they'd be finding her decaying body a lot sooner than she'd reckoned. She foolishly thought she had several decades left on this earth; but it appears she didn't count on what can occur when she pisses off a very violent sociopath.

Her body shivers and wants to curl in on itself, but the big man behind her won't let her. She gulps and whimpers when she feels her throat bob under the cool press of the knifes edge - that was her current predicament down to a tee. On a knifes edge.

Her chest heaves when she feels him nuzzle into her neck, his breath scorching her clammy skin, he grumbles low in the back of his throat in appreciation. She shuts her eyes and lets a full body shiver wrack through her.

"I forgot how fucking soft your skin is, Kitten." He husks, she feels his lips and the sharpness of his teeth as he spoke. Some of his long raven hair trapped between her cheek and his.

His voice so deep and dark it plunged into her skin. Humming into her. He smiles as he noses into her hair takes an inhale of the scent that driven him insane for all those months.

"I think you're scaring the poor girl. Ky." Ben smiles from his position, vertically reclining on the stair banister, opposite. Smiling at the two of them.

"Am I scaring you baby? The knife scaring you?" Kylo asks her. Crooning at her playfully.

"I'm more scared by the man whose holding it there." She gets out. Her voice a pathetic whimper of its usual self. Kylo chuckles. She feels it rumble against her throat.

"Clever girl." Ben tutts in approval. She flinches a little at the sound of him uncorking one of the bottles of Dom. Squeezing the cork out, letting it clatter away in the hallway. She peels her eyes open and watches him sip at the tangy white froth that spurts from the neck of the bottle. Tipping it right back and having a swig of the sparkling fizz. Enjoying the show. The spectacle of her fear.

"We gonna get on with this or what Kylo?" Ben asks.

Eyes slipping from her feet to her hips, up to her chest. Licking his lips free from drops of ludicrously expensive champagne. Ones that dropped into his dark tache.

Though he'd much rather be licking her cum off his beard instead.

Panic bubbles up, hysteria simmers to boiling point in her blood. Crushing her chest. "Oh god. Oh god-Please don't hurt me." She begs.

"I'm not on the story anymore! I was taken off it I swear. I told Ben. I was fired. I'm not on the story. I won't write anything. I swear! Please...Kylo, please." She's babbling. Awfully close to sobbing.

She tries appealing to him in whatever way she can. Calls him by his name. Hoping the rapport - of sorts - they built might be measure enough to keep her from being killed.

She twists her head trying to look at her big, dark captor. But she only gets so far as to tilt her head back, hitting his massive meaty shoulder. Feeling his lips move by her temple. Soft, pliable lips. His breath gently kissed with the scent of whiskey.

"Easy, baby..." He coos to her darkly. She can feel his big hands travel down her waist. Feeling the shape of her hip through her gown.

"Adorable as this thing is..." He husks. "I need it out of my way for the fun part" He tells. Speaking in a hush into her throat.