Chapter 11 Dates & Dreams

Ben Solo was decadently dressed. A veritable picture definition of an urbane man. Sat at the bar with whiskey in his hand - it was his natural position.

Well - that, and a few others he'd mastered over his lifetime were his natural ones. Especially those positions involving far less clothing.

The bar of the restaurant was trendy, and chic. A lounge bar with a restaurant abutting it. The walls dominated with walnut tile. The floor a dark mahogany wood. Fixed with grey and white finishes.

His suit tonight was a tasteful Italian number. A clean lined black Valentino suit. Hemmed in to look crisp, simply paired with a white shirt and glimmering black Ferragamo brogues.

He looked like a poster boy for Italian vogue. Sat suavely at the bar, drinking his Disaronno sour. Letting the sweet burning tang of it sit on his tongue. Waiting patiently on his perfectly shy little date.

He smiled to himself wondering what cute number she'd be sporting tonight. He was just itching to find out. He had his eyes trained on the door. Waiting for her to come.

Mind - that was his state for most of his time recently. He always had one beady eye trained on their Evie.

He took another sip of his drink, turning back to look at the neat bottles of strong amber booze lined up on the back wall of the bar. When he turned his eyes back to the door - a grin broke out across his lips.

There she was.

Just stepping in the door. Thanking the polite person who held it open for her. Ben tilts his head, smile curling. And lets his eyes sweep from head to toe. Feasting first with the eyes, so they say...

Her dress was a foamy sea green. Jade, teal, and cobalt blue all rolled into one shade. The cut was vintage. A bias cut diamond waistline where the bodice met the skirt. A teasing little row of buttons sat below the V neck of her cleavage. The short bunched-shouldered sleeves flowed beautifully when she moved, much like the skirts, which swung to rest just above her knees. The dress clung to her round hips and complimented her gorgeous ass.

His eyes lingered on the pale of her décolletage. He wanted to press his face between those gorgeous breasts and tease her nipples stiff with his fingers whilst his mouth sucks at that very patch of her skin. After all - he'd his hands on her pretty pert nipples. Now all that's left is to taste and tease them to hard rosy red peaks. She had the perfect shade of skin to show off his marks. Show off the path of his teeth and his lips as if he were charting a map of her body. Her skin was like a snowy pale vat of cream he wanted to lap up - It was just begging for his brand on her. And oh, he'd be sure not to be too gentle about it, either.

She searches for him for a moment. Craning out her neck, peering around for the sight of him. Holding her clutch bag in her hands. Folded demurely in front of her.

This caused soft waves of her hair to fall over the side of her face. That was different too. Shinier, sleek. A chestnut red shot through with rich russet undertones. Teased into a wavy vintage look to match that of her dress. She never usually wore her hair down as such. One section of it, true to her style, was tucked behind one ear. Showing him the glittering earrings sat in her lobes.