Chapter 55 By Your Side

Kylo knew where she was without even having to open his eyes.

"How did I know that was where you'd be this morning?" He smiles before he's even woken up and taken a look at this sunny day.

Look at him- half asleep and he's all wrinkled-dimple smiles and laugh lines. Talking to the woman he couldn't wait to wake up too each morning. Going to sleep each night was like a drowsy sadness. Meant he had to be out her sight for a few hours.

This love has him hooked so bad. Plunged so deep into him it's ravaged every cell. He doesn't mind.

Theres bright pink that kisses the outside of his eyelids. Blazing with it. Hot on his face. Drenching his naked limbs in sun from the terrace doors. They slept with them open - air of full of green country heat. Scents of green lime-bay and fragrant spice of olive trees spills in at night. Cloaks the dark bedroom. Fills the air like the moonlight does. Making the bedsheets glow like spun silver. Or flaxen.

He knows Evie likes how she can hear the leaves on the trees skitter in the barely there breeze, as they cuddle up naked and fall away to their cosy respective dreams.

This was their seventh day at the Santo Pietro estate. And every morning, he'd wake up, bleary eyed, and naked. All wrapped all up like a Grecian god in white cotton sheets, to see Evie was off somewhere. Cosied up in the garden of a sunny morning with a book open in her hands.

Yesterday she'd been in the day bed. In the impossibly green garden. Lounging on the white iron day bed in a sea of lush pouting greenery. Lavender and privet hedges and wide stocky bay trees. He got straight out of bed and lounges with her. Pulling the curtains to shroud them and dozing in the sun next to her as she reads. Resting her book and elbows on his belly as he stretched out next to her.

Other times, he'd find her lounging in her stripy cotton pyjamas on the terrace. Or in the pool. Soft sapphire and butter yellow dripping and kissing her skin as she swam lengths - in another modest one piece that drives him utterly insane.

The time she had been innocently swimming laps in the copper bruised burst of sunrise one morning. He'd walked out on the terrace. Divesting himself of his boxers to get completely naked - dived in the pool and cornered her.

Surfaced near. Splashed her so much she laughed. Shook out the wet in his hair like a shaggy dripping dog. Ripped her suit off her. Let the white scrap of a fucking thing sink to the cerulean tiles underfoot. Gathered her in his arms. Kissed a sexy smug smile onto her lips. Skinny dipping naked in their private pool. Wraps her lovely wobbly thighs around his big hips. Nibbles her neck til she sighs his name. She's still wary someone will see them bollock naked in their pool.

He then set her on the edge of the pool. He remained stood up in the water. Splayed her out on warm creamy flagstone terrace tiles. Parted her legs, holding a thigh in each big hand and ate her out for a good hour and a half.

Watching the water drip off her stomach from his shaggy long hair. He's too busy licking the chlorine wet off her glossy pink pussy to notice.

He tastes the sunshine and water droplets off her nipples too. Buried his face in her cunt and didn't come up for air for an hour or two. Sucks and slurps and tongues her clit like it's his personal duty. Does it til her pussy is all swollen wet, pink and puffy. Gorgeous.

A very satisfying poolside breakfast-

Suffice to say they didn't get much sightseeing done the rest of that day. He was too hungry for her. They ordered room service for dinner and lunch. Stayed in bed and had a blissful naked day. Too many kisses and rolling around sweaty hot in cotton sheets. Fucking and sleeping and then fucking some more, whenever they wanted. Slow and sensual. Or rough and raw. They flip between both choices. End the day snoozing and watching old black and white movies, naked in bed. Eating dinner off bed trays.