"So next we have to head to Viridian fo-"the young man starts to say."Is that a talking Pokémon?"Ash ask."No I'm a Pokémon that has the worlds weirdest sounding name, of course I'm a talking Pokémon!" Meowth replies."Well I'm Ash nice to to meet y-."Now I've got you!" the young girl says carrying her burned bike."Gotta go"the trio say running to the other side of the Pokémon center."Sorry about your bike."Ash says."Sorry about your bike my foot!How could you let this happen you brat!"the young girl says."Now you bet-(she falls)ow!"She says."I'm sorry let me help you."Ash says sincerely.The girl slaps his hand away."I don't need your help, I need you to pay for what you did to my bike!she says."I'll make up for it I promise, but I can't pay it back until I win enough battles."Ash says."I don't want excuses kid, I want a new bike now!"she says."I'm sorry, my Pokémon got hurt pretty bad by a flock of spearow and they are in the med bay getting treated."Ash says."Oh I'm sorry."she says sincerely.After she said that they see two stretchers carrying the Pokémon.They run up to them hoping they're ok."Are you two alright?" Ash Ask."They're resting, they'll be ok with a bit of rest."the nurse says."Thank you mam." Ash says gratefully."You can come to Ash to make sure they're fine." the nurse says."I'm sorry about your bike, but it might take time for me to make things right."Ash says."No way I fell for that last time!But you better make sure they're ok, we'll settle this later."she says.On the sirens they hear a officer talk about them seeing a truck belonging to a group of Pokémon thieves.Those exact thieves are using jet packs to fly up to the top of the roof, throwing through the glass two Pokeballs.Out come a Houndour and a Hitmontop.The Houndour using smog while the Hitmontop uses triple kick on the computers."Who was that?"Ash ask."Alright kid fork over the Poke- oh it looks like dumb, dumber and dumbest have already gotten here, hey why haven't you idiots stolen any Pokémon yet?"they ask the trio."We aren't a part of Team Rocket anymore!"Jessie replies."Wait you guys are theives!"Ash says surprised."We aren't any more!" James responds.The nurse doesn't notice the conversation trying to call the police but the Houndour uses ember on the phone before she can call them."Well if they're gonna be goodie two shoes than we'll do it." Butch says."Prepare for trouble, and make it double, here's our mission so you better listen ,to infect the world with devastation, to blight all people in every nation, to denounce the goodness of truth and love, to extend our wrath to the stars above, Cassidy and Butch of course, we're Team Rocket circling earth all day and night, surrender to us now or you will surely lose the fight!Raticate!"The evil group sing."Now fork over the Pokémon!" Butch says."You're not getting my Pokémon!"Ash retorts."We don't want your electric rat or bird brain over there either." Cassidy says."Yeah we only need rare and strong Pokémon."Butch says."You're wasting your time this place is only for injured Pokémon."Nurse Joy says."Yeah bit we might find some gems among the junk."Cassidy says."You're starting to get on my nerves you know."Ash says."Aw the brats mad, how cute."Cassidy says sarcastically."Now enough chit chat take them down!"Butch says as both of them release a Sabelye, poochyena, tentacool and Mankey come out to join the other Pokémon.The group of heroes run in the back room locking the door.Outside all the Pokémon are patrolling the area.Sudenly the lights go out and the group are left in the dark literally.But thankfully they have a group of electric type Pokémon to power the lights back on.Nurse Joy soon get's on a computer to transport the Pokeballs to the nearest Pokémon center and contact the police.Soon Houndour brakes down the door ready to attack."Quick put the Pokeballs on the conveyor belt!"Nurse Joy says.They Quickly get them on before the duo can get in.They see what happening and Cassidy says they'll pay for that."Alright time to battle go! Misty says releasing Goldeen."Shoot Goldeen can't battle without water return."That's you best Pokémon, wow I feel disrespected." Butch says."Get those two out of here and go I'll be fine."Misty says.Ash runs holding his Pokémon the villains Pokémon hot on his trail.The Pokémon soon wake up to see they're trainer being chased and prepare to battle.The trio and their Pokémon are ready to battle to.Soon the villains catch up."Raticate use tackle on meowth, Houndour use bite on the growlithe, Sableye use fury swipes on Ekans, tentacool use watergun on Pidgey."Cassidy says."Mankey use karate chop on Koffing, Hitmontop use rapid spin on Carnavine, Poocheyena use tackle on Pikachu!" Butch says most of the Pokémon get hit but now they're ready to attack back."Meowth us scratch on raticate, Growlie use bite on Houndour, Koffing use tackle on Mankey, carnavine use bind to spin Hitmontop back!"James says.Hitmontop faints and hits his team mates, to which Butch returns."Ekans use poison sting on Sableye."Jessie says.To this Sableye faints due to the damage done by Hitmontop."Pidgey use tackle on tentacool, and Pikachu use thundershock on the other side's Pokémon!Ash says making the remaining Pokémon faint and blast off the villains through the roof."Alright!"Ash says happily as the ex criminals praise their Pokémon.Soon Misty comes in the room to see another hole in the roof and the group hugging their Pokémon.Misty calls to Nurse Joy saying everything's ok.The police get there and find a roofless Pokémon center.(Somewhere in the forest.)Oww the duo say falling in the woods."That's no ordinary Pikachu and I know by how much that hurt."Cassidy says."Yeah we'd get loads of money with that rat!"Butch says.Well it's decided, tomorrow we're getting that rat!"Cassidy yells.Little do they know the reason they flew so far was because of Houndour's smog.