The school of hard knocks

The group work with A.J training their Pokémon, but now the Pokémon learns a new move or they work on their strength.The trainers also have to themselves train by doing push-ups and sit-ups.Pikachu learns dig, Pidgeotto learns Air slash, Butterfree learns Psybeam, Growlie learns Iron Tail, Carnivine learns Knock off, Meowth is still working on Thunderbolt but now it's around the power of a shock wave, Koffing is in the same boat as Meowth, Bellsprout learns bullet seed, Ekans learns Iron Tail, Beedrill learns throat chop, Goldeen learns Psybeam, Staryu learns Psybeam, Geodude learns Gyro Ball, Ryhorn learns Headbutt, Onix learns Iron tail, Zubat learning air cutter, A.J's Butterfree learns Electro Web, A.J's Beedrill learns Electro Web, Rattata learns dig, and Sandshrew learns Brick Break.Team Rocket try to attack but the group defeat them making that A.J's ninety ninth and one hundreth win.The group say goodbye to A.J and they leave.While the group are walking of course Ash and Misty start arguing.Brock being the most responsible one there decides it's time to take a break and eat.He tasks Ash to go grab some firewood to his dismay.While walking Pidgeotto points out some light to which Ash checks out to see some older boys surrounding a younger boy on a treadmill."What's this one?"One of the older boys asks."Is it a Spearow?"The younger boy says."Just because it's foggy out here doesn't mean your brain has to be in the fog."Another says."It's a Pidgey."The younger boy says."Nice guess, you just got lucky."One says."Now tell us it's main move."One boy says.They kept on asking questions until he got to this one."Now what's it's evolved form?"One asks."Uuuh?"The younger boy says thinking."You better have an answer or you're going faster."One boy says."It's uh-"But he gets interrupted by what sounds like a bird cawing."Pidgeotto!"Pidgeotto says flying into view using a small air slash on the older boys."Pidgeotto!"The younger boy says."Yeah where did you get that from?"One of the boys says sarcastically."What's going on here!"Ash says angry about the boy being bullied."None of your business now call off your stupid Pokémon!"One says."It was her idea, Pidgeotto stop please."Ash asks and Pidgeotto gives the boy that called her stupid one last air slash and sat on Ash's shoulder."Idiot..."One of the older boys mumbles walking away.The group walk up hearing the commotion."So those are the infamous tech students."Brock says."Brings back bad memories."Jessie says."Yeah."James says."What's that?"Ash asks."Pokémon tech, the same Pokémon school me and Jessie went to as kids."James says glumly."It was rigged!"Jessie says angrily."What's with the way they're treating you and what's your name?"Ash whispers."Tommy."Tommy says."Tommy makes me wanna see how good this fancy school actually is."Ash says."It's over there."Tommy says pointing to the school."That's the end of fog battling techniques, next time it will be snow battling secrets."Someone on the speakers says and the fog clears up."Well I guess they're gonna make me into a snowman again."Tommy says glumly."Do they always treat you like this?"Ash asks."My friends are just trying to help me."Tommy replies."I think you need some new friends."Jessie says."Alright I'm getting way to much Deja vu let's show these snobs how it's done show me the person in charge."James says.Tommy takes them inside the school."Tommy why did you bring some poor people in the school."She asks smugly."Excuse me!"Jessie says angrily."I feel bad for them though, it's so sad that they can't be the best in the beginners class of Pokémon tech."Giselle says, yotta, yotta the writer's to lazy to write about this stuck up brat."I wanna help my classmates be the very best, help them, and insure the Pokémon of tomorrow, but you're a weakling!"Giselle says."Friends don't turn their backs on each other, I challenge you to a battle!"Misty says."Let's finish this quickly, go Graveler!"Giselle says."Go Staryu Misty says, but after one attack Staryu is sent flying out the window."Staryu!"Misty says worried about her Pokémon."They run outside to see that Staryu has a cracked gem which makes Misty return Staryu sad but knows staryu can regenerate quickly."So anyone else wanna challenge me?"Giselle asks sarcastically."I do!"Ash says angrily."And who are you?"Giselle asks."I'm Ash and I challenge you to a battle!"Ash replies."And how long have you been a trainer?"Giselle asks."About a month and a half Ash says."Wow a whole month and all of you still let your Pokémon walk free.I understand you because you're probably a beginner but the other ones.I guess you're just a bunch of losers.I also remember those two from somewhere."Giselle says pointing at Jessie and James."Now I remember you two are the ones that got the lowest grade in the school!"Giselle says chuckling to herself and the other students join."Ash show her how it's done!"Jessie yells."For your Pikachu this will be more than a match."Giselle says releasing her Pokémon a Cubone."Go Pikachu!"Ash says."Cubone use Bonemerang!"Giselle says and Cubone throws his bone at Pikachu."Pikachu use Iron tail to send it back!"Ash says and Pikachu uses Iron Tail low to the ground sending the bone back at Cubone hitting his face."That isn't how an Iron tail is supposed to be used Cubone use bone club!"Giselle says and Cubone goes charging at Pikachu bone in hand."Pikachu use dig!"Ash says and Pikachu burrows underground.He soon comes out hitting Cubone making him faint."You useless Pokémon!"Giselle says kicking away Cubone."Hey don't treat Cubone that way!"Ash says angrily."Yeah and do you know what I noticed about that Graveler, it looked like someone stuffed it with rare candies!"Brock says."What are those?"Ash asks."They're vitamins used on Pokémon but if they're used to much on them they can have health problems!"Brock says angry."We caught her!"Meowth says."This is just a misunderstanding you see."Giselle says winking at the boys."Nope we're calling the police."Brock says."The Police get there and Giselle gets a sturn talking t by her parents.Her Pokémon are owned by Pokémon tech besides Cubone so he decides to go with Ash.The group leave saying goodbye to Tommy who says he'll try to collect badges himself and the group leaves.Cubone the lonely Pokémon, people used to think the helmet and club is the so called bones of their deceased mother but it turns out their mothers form these helmets and clubs to defend themselves due to their soft heads when these Pokémon hatch.This Cubone is male and knows growl, tail whip, bone club, head butt, leer and Bonemerang.His ability is lightning rod.(Note the Pokédex information is non canon.It's just an idea I found on Amino.)