16

jennie's pov

as i squeezed my way through the crowd at the entrance of the circuit venue, some snobbish bitches glared at me like they had intentions to strip me naked and then let me run around embarrassed to the core.

well, all because they aren't able to afford a vip ticket.

pfft.

i shrugged nonchalantly and waved the glistening piece of treasure paper that was in my hands at them before the security allowed me in first.

apparently, right before today, a mail was delivered to the foot of my house saying it was from 'anonymous'. it made me curious, but when i trashed it open, i instantly knew who it was.

lisa. she sent me a vip ticket to her race, for sure.

i was really anticipating friday to come, which was today, and found it especially hilarious how all her girl fans were riled up at the sight of me. probably because they remember me for making headlines after blocking lisa's car and now everyone kind of hates me.

her fans to be exact.

in fact, they're most definitely pissed because i was still allowed to enter as a vip.

i know, if it were me i would be hell mad as well. i would have wished for myself to rot in hell, but too bad, those bitches ain't live up to my height.

when i searched around for the designated seats that were closer towards the circuit, i spotted jisoo and chaeyoung at the second level which i'm pretty sure aren't the vip seats.

before i had the chance to put myself into possibly one of the most awkward eye contacts ever, i turned away to face the racing circuit. i found my seat not long after and settled down, while the sounds of the hectic fans rummaging the arena came rushing in later.

meanwhile:

"ugh, limario got a vip ticket for her little girlfriend-to-be and not us?? how dare that BOTCH!" jisoo fussed in her seat while chaeyoung just shook her head like it's the billionth time she's dealing with the same shit from the auburn hair girl.

it is.

"you do know that every participating racer is only allowed to reserve one vip ticket for free right? so obviously she would give it to jennie? if she gives it to you, i'll be mad. and if she gives it to me, you'll be mad. it's the same unhealthy and very hair loss critical kinda cycle, jichu. and it's not like your cheap or broke ass, whichever it is, is willing to pay 200 more for the vip ticket. that's why we never attended any of her races as vips, you anger-issue infested moose."

indeed, the temperamental girl shrieked offendedly, "you say that one more time- CHIPMUNK YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME I DARE YOU—"

back to jennie:

my ears suddenly got itchy, i don't know, is someone bitching about me or something?

never mind that, i've been in exceptionally good mood today for some reason.

i choose to believe it's because i have a vip ticket that was personally given by lisa. did her friends not receive vip tickets? why are they sitting up there while i elegantly have this very luxurious chair to myself?

the wait for the race to officially start was pretty long and so i was about to doze off for a rest when the commentator started to yell into the mic which made a loud screeching microphone malfunction sound that scared my soul away.

as soon as i held my heart afraid that my entire soul would actually leave my body for good, my eyes wandered down to the ground circuit entrance to a very ravishing looking lisa walking out.