4 ^

lisa's pov

i was wrong. i was so wrong.

i got so distracted by her the moment i laid my eyes on her, standing afar within the further side of the grandstands in her little seductive pink crop top and black mini skirt.

fuck, she's gorgeous.

how the hell is she even so pretty without even trying?

what the hell?? okay, calm your tits lisa.

remember you have a race, the priority isn't jennie right now.

i gulp, trying to compose myself since i was scared she would try to find me again. oh shit. how the hell did she even find me? i literally look nothing like i looked back in high school!

the second i got into my car, my yellow glistening baby that never disappoints me, my mind went blank from all distractions. it was game time.

usually when i am in my race, my mind was just set on safety, and winning. i never liked the feeling of losing.

partially also because i do everything for my fans. they love me like crazy. i remember back in one of my debut matches where this fan threw her bra at me the moment i stepped out of the circuit and on the inside of the bra padding wrote— we will always stand by you no matter what! ♡

no doubt that was disgusting... but still, kind of very heartwarming. well since, i was young and naive and i'd take any support anyone gave me.

i won second this round, it wasn't too bad considering how i'd won first yesterday.

and soon when it was time to leave the circuit, i heard the same things i hear everyday. being famous isn't easy.

"lisa!"

"lisa i love you!!"

the paparazzis flashing those darn stupid cameras at my face all day long.

"lalisa manoban would you mind telling us how you felt about getting second place prior to yesterday's match with first place?"

"how was your first race today against jeon somi?"

oh right, somi's been known for being my biggest competitor since we debuted in the same year and are of close age. but what the public doesn't know is that we're actually really close friends in private.

"can you confirm the dating rumours between you and model, brand ambassador of formula e, jeon jungkook?"

ah, i'm into women you idiots.

just because that model is the brand ambassador of the category i'm racing under, people do be making assumptions, thinking we're dating. we've only talked once. that was it. and they're making a huge deal out of it.

delusional ass humans.

"what are your future plans for your upcoming races?"

unbothered to give response to any of the questions, i faced towards the ground famished and exasperated as i made a move with my body guards and manager, as well as a swarm of fans flying around the place. not literally, but you get the point.

they were all over me.

i swiftly flashed a small restless smile to the crowd and got loud squeals in response. gotta love those girl fans for always being so enthusiastic though.

i was soon reaching my car while my mind was at decent peace until i heard the same sharp voice again.

again.