15 ^

lisa's pov

"no wait so she actually agreed to..."

i watched jisoo's expectant gaze and chaeng from across the table with a sandwich in her hand, also anticipating my reaction.

"she's getting the girl!" the auburn hair girl yelled as soon as i nod. she made a route arouund the table to pounce on me but accidentally tripped amidst her run over the table leg.

"hey- careful!"

"bitch it's your high school crush! we're celebrating this shit right now!" she screams, ignoring the pain at her stubbed toe as she balled her eyes out at me. the lunatic turned back to chaeng before throwing hands at her, "roseanne, get the beer!"

"in broad daylight?" chipmunk questioned hysterically. both her and my eyebrows creased in doubt. really, this girl's getting crazier as each day goes by.

i was expecting jisoo to retort. but instead, she turned back instantly to face me and gripped onto my collar aggressively as if there was no tomorrow.

jeez since when did this girl get so strong?

there wasn't a collar since it was just a regular oversized tee, but she miraculously made a collar by pulling my entire shirt upwards, strangling my neck.

"but out of all the things you could have suggested, you said milk smoothie date? are you fucking serious?!"

"it's what she likes!"

"oh well at least invite her for dinner or something dumbass?!"

"okay you have to relax, i can improvise later alright? i just suggested a milk smoothie first because that was the best option i had in mind and because that would raise the possibility of her agreeing to come since she loves milk. you know that too."

"smart of you," she nods her head slowly and dramatically while remaining intense eye contact with me, "but if it were me i would've preferred a chicken dinner."

"but it is not you."

"tsk, fine." she eyes me like i am a bomb before moving a few steps away readily back to chaeng who's ever so peaceful sitting and enjoying her sandwich.

"that girl has issues." i heard her whisper jokingly to the blondie who in turn covered her ears like she's hearing nothing but a fly. she was obviously referring to me.

"who would want to go for a milk smoothie when you can have a dinner eating chicken, chicken wings, drumsticks or whatever, chicken breast? i'm sure you and me would wanna have that chicken breast dinner rather than a milk smoothie, don't you think chaeng?"

that bitch.

"shut up jichu, at least she's making progress with a jennie kim. what about you? just sitting there all day in your bed playing video games. useless."

i shut my eyes with a silly grin plastered on my face just thinking about when friday could arrive faster for my date to happen when i heard the annoying jisoo gasp loudly upon chaeng's insult.

"ay!! you-"

"i'm just saying girlie, you have to get your booty moving. you're basically a corpse. you see even joohwangie is exercising, he's literally swimming all day long."

chaeng points to the spot clean fish tank at the corner of her pillar and beamed boastfully at jisoo who scoffed in return as she stared at the graceful orange fish making it's way around the aquatic plants.

"hey! don't compare me to a fish!"

"a fish?" chaeng starts to raise her voice. she placed her sandwich down on the table sarcastically before turning to face jisoo entirely. by the looks and sound of it, i think she's offended.

"don't you dare say joohwangie is just a fish, chu. he's the reason i'm not sick and tired of your annoying hag attitude yet."

jisoo gawked. "girl- what does he even have to do with my attitude and you? that did not make sense!"

chaeng ignored her.

she pretended to be hurt, and changes the topic. "okay, what about you huh? all you do all day is EAT!"

"at least my stomach is full and i'm healthy."

"argh!"

when chaeng picks her sandwich up again for a bite, the madwoman reached to snatch it away but the latter was fast enough to press her entire palm to her face in order to stop her.

"can you not? i'm trying to eat here."

"ugh, you suck!"

it took a couple footsteps before i heard her fat ass slump down beside me on the couch.

"everyone's being such a bitch to me. what has this world become of?"

hearing her say that made me sit up from my lying position and glare at her like i was about to slit someone's throat down any instant.

"no, you're the bitch."

"shut up."

and here comes friday.

but in actual fact, i know it's not likely possible for me to forget all about you, and all the things you make me feel.

if i could, the first thing i'd do is to take you out on a milk smoothie date, because it's what you like most.

let's just say, if. if, we do come across each other in the future somehow, somehow, and i'm not as ugly or as awkward as i am now, trust me, i would still bring you out to get milk smoothies.