"I was so worried about you" Celeste pulled him closer, resting her head over his shoulder.

"Me?" He laughed, " if anything I should have been worried about you!"

"Oh please" she pulled away, " a bullet couldn't cut me if it tried."

"Staying out of trouble I hope?" he placed his hand and her head and messed with her hair as she laughed, swatting him away.

"Me? In trouble? No way!" Celeste shook her head sarcastically.

Celeste and her brother seemed to have a good relationship with each other...I always wished I had someone like that, but in Detra you're only allowed to have one child. If a pair had more than one child, the first born was taken away by the government as a punishment.

No one knows what happens to the children who are taken away...yet no one seemed to question it. Twins aren't even an exception...one still gets taken away. Detra Gov says it's a way to "control population", but to me, they use it to their advantage. The less people, the easier they are to control.

"So..." Kyler said, " what have I missed here home sweet home?"

"Well..." Celeste shifted her eyes towards and smiled, as Kylers' eyes followed.

Kyler vividly resembled Celeste, it was clear they were related. Like her, his hair was as dark as a pitch black night, though it was short with tight fluffy curls. His skin was the same deep rich golden brown as Celestes, along with his umber eyes, that were so dark, you could hardly point out a pupil.

He was tall, a few feet above Celeste and I, but definitely not as tall as Dominic. He has a clean bright smile, that painted a ray of sun over his lips, lifting the dimples on his cheeks. He was very pleasant looking, his features were very sharp and defined, though he still appeared gentle. He didn't intimidate me one bit, though he didn't seem like an intimidating person. He seems like the type of person who you could easily approach and spend hours talking too.

He was dressed in all white, from the bottom of his shoe to the top of his collared shirt, which contrasted his toned skin. I haven't seen anyone dressed like that since I was in Detra, it almost made me feel uneasy.

He smirked at me with a charming grin before opening his plump lips, "now who's this?"

His voice was as smooth as silk, with a defined English accent like Celeste. Both of their voices were so calming to listen too. Just their voices could smooth every muscle of tension in my body.

"This..." Celeste gently placed her hand on my back and pushed me forwards, "...is Evelyn!"

"uh...nice to meet you." I smiled softly, reaching my hands towards his.

"Likewise," he smirked, gently grasping my hand and shaking it "I'm Kyler." His bright white teeth flashed a wide smile at me.

As he pulled his hand away from mine, His dark eyes scanned down my body, studying my every feature. His eyes back lingered up and met his eyes with mine, " I think I would have remembered a face like yours." He lifted his eyebrow, " where might you be from?"

I opened my lips, the words almost slipping off my tongue as Celeste interrupted, " she's from Detra!"

"Detra!" His eyes lit up, "I thought we weren't taking in any Detra refugees after what happened with...." he paused  leaning down to whisper to Celeste, " you know who."

"She knows what happened Ky." Celeste rolled her eyes, " trust me, other than her looks..." Celeste turned towards me, "she's nothing like Verena."

"As long as you don't plan on bringing an army of detra soldiers to the rouges..." he laughed, " I'm fine with you here."

"Don't worry, Evelyn hates the gov as much as we do...you should have seen it when she arrived. She was in a bloody wedding gown!" Celeste laughed, shoving my shoulder.