Grocery shopping is due tomorrow.

I'll ask Blaire if she would join me-

"I missed you, baby." I hear the voice before I feel him close behind me, his arm snake around my waist pulling me straight while the other hand shuts the fridge door.

What it I want to eat something, huh? I think mentally but Angelo is strong and he's more strong when he's needy.

At this moment he's needy, as he pressed my behind to his hardened crotch.

"She missed me, baby?" He asks tilting my head back, his hand around my throat earning an audible sigh from me as he rotates his hips against my linen covered bottom and the hand holding my waist journeys south.

Well, welcome home?

Angelo found my already sticky wet folds with his expert fingers. A chuckle of delight left this throat to find me exactly how he wanted me.

"Looks like she missed me, after all." He whispers against my ears, teasing the lobe with his teeth as his hand capturing my throat leaves its place, glides down my body, feeling the warm flesh under his chilled palms before Angelo flicks my robe over my hips, finding me naked underneath.

"Look at you, tadpole." He teases his one hand still exploring my folds, avoiding my clit but caressing every little flesh of my privates. The other hand splayed over my bottom.

"All ready, for me, my tadpole."

I released a shaky breath, outing my both palms in the cool reflective surface of the fridge.

"Angelo." I whispered.

"Sí, baby?" He asks pushing one finger inside my slippery wet hole making me breathe out, frailly.

My knees week for his ministrations.

"You want me, Ariel?" He huskily asks against my ear. "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes." I whisper hating myself for wanting him so much.

Angelo unzips himself, my body gets pressed against the fringe surface and in one swift movement he slips inside me, his finger that was previously snuggled in me, now teases my clit, rubbing, pinching, flickering the bundle of nerves as he fucks me with slow, deep strokes.

"Oh, how I missed you, Ariel." Angelo breathes his hand leaving my tingling pussy and wrapping itself around my throat, pushing my face back so I stare into his dark eyes.

"I missed this." He whisperers against my face, dipping his head down so he can place an open mouth kiss on mine, I gasp out at the sensation as Angelo picks up his pace, from achingly slow to tremendously fast.

From lovingly deep to maddening hard and even more deeper, hitting my sweet spot over and over while I cry out in his mouth, both hand firm against the fridge, legs bucking unable to stand straight for a second longer.

"Cum with me, Ariel." He rasps. "Cum with me baby."

He pushes his throbbing, pulsing cock in and out, the fridge making weird noises with every push and pull.

My head drops back on his shoulder as I feel my muscles spasm, the ache on my stomach bubble up and with two more pushes, I cum flooding all over his cock, Angelo groans dropping his forehead against my shoulder as my inner muscle clutch his cock harder like a vice and milks every drop from him.

We're both breathing heavy when Angelo slips out of my pussy with a tiny pop, making my legs buck under me, but Angelo's arm support me to stand straight as I breathe my high out.