So mad.

I, at least deserve she kind of explanatory behavior from some body.

But no!

Nobody gonna betray their beloved Capo Bestone.

Nobody gonna give Ariel any closure cause Ariel is just stupid.

Ariel doesn't deserve no explanation because Ariel is supposed to sit back at the penthouse suite and look all pretty, dressed in silks and waiting for capo Bestone to return so she can spread her legs open for him.

Numerous phone calls, failed text attempts, blocked calls, unreachable calls, and what does Ariel get?

Nothing!

Asbo-fucking-lutely nothing.

I've tried to talk Roman into whats up with Angelo, the man is adamant saying his brother is in Greece for family business.

Family business my asshole.

Family business prevents him from calling me to at least say he's damn alive? Or dead?

He's alive that I know for sure because I've caught Bertie receiving direct orders from him over the phone in hushed tones.

Cunts.

A bunch of cunts is what I am surrounded with.

It makes me want to have barbeque with their worthless balls.

I stay awake a long while after that, Coco was sleeping since his dinner.

Sometimes I wonder if anything is wrong with my mutt, given that his lack of enthusiasm in everything other then eating and sleeping. Occasionally watching TV.

I cuddled the stuffed dolly hoping to get some sleep, but my mind wonders.

It's been like this for the past three weeks.

I think I heard somewhere, that woman kind can sense when something is about to go wrong, it's a part of their subconscious mind, I wonder if this is what it is happening.

And not going to lie, it haunts me.

Am I sensing some kind of danger, subconsciously as a result I am getting more paranoid with Angelo's delay in returning to the country?

I have no idea.

The Greeks weren't particularly friendly with us, except from maybe Don or wherever they call the head of the mafia in Greek blabber, Leonidas Elias.

I mean I only saw him once, at the club when I newly joined, he asked a personal dance from me, and paid a hefty load of money for just three and a half minutes...quite hard to forget, a well built man with the most luxurious blonde locks and bluest of eyes- dreamy. Sigh.

As far as I know, Don Leonidas is very close to Roman and Angelo from their time in Greece when they trained in Athens.

So there is that, and every other small or big crime organizations hates this family, might I add, so the danger was quite- dangerous.

I mean I don't get it, them Greeks supply the half of the marijuana in Europe.

We are their permanent buyer so why hate us and hate the Italians?

This is sick, I don't get men logic, half the time.

I get down from the bed with a view to check up on Coco, he sleeps soundly on his doggie bed, snuggled under his doggie covers with his little bouncy toy that Blaire got him.

I got to the kitchen connected to sitting room and opened the fridge. There was left over Turkey salad from dinner, some chocolate pudding I made, an assortment of drinks that didn't appeal to me at all.