Real Explanation

2 nights Later at The Hotel

Demi's P.O.V.

I sat alone in the hotel, scrolling through twitter as usual. Chris wasnt with me at the moment, he was out with Adam and Keith, training for his NXT return in two months. Hunter gave him time off to focus on his mental issues and outbursts. I set him up with a therapist last week, that he will see on a weekly basis, either over Skype or in-person He seems to like her enough to open up about his past trauma.

Hes doing better, but only a little. Sometimes he'll yell for no reason, especially if something isnt going his way. Last week he freaked out that he lost to Tomasso Ciampa. He had to loose because he was on paid leave, you cant win a match then just disappear from tv for two months, that wouldnt make any sense.

Hunter has gained alot of respect from me and Chris's family for what hes done for him. He could have cut Chris loose months ago, but hes sticking through it with us.

Dakota, Tegan, Shotzi and Toni have helping through it as well. Those four are the most loyal girls I've met in WWE, I dont know what I would have done if I didnt have them by my side. When Chris is having one of his "moments." They are the first that I turn to for advice and just for someone to talk to.

The hotel opened as Adam, Keith and Chris came in, panting. I hid under the covers before the could see me, being extremely quiet.

"Demi? Hey are you here baby?" Chris says, scanning the room. "Where did she go off to?"

"Who knows. Do you mind if we use your shower? Ours isnt working correctly." Keith asked

"Sure go ahead, I dont care."

"I'll be back soon, I'm gonna go get something to eat." Adam says

"Aliright see you soon."

Keith walks to the bathroom, locking It as Adam leaves the room, leaving Chris and myself alone. My cheeks began to flare up at the thought of that.

"Now where did my baby girl go off too?" Chris asks softly

"Did he just call me baby girl?" I whispered, feeling my burning hot cheeks.

"Oh there you are babe..oh shoot." He says

Chris walked over to his side of the bed, pulling the covers over himself. He scoots a little closer to my "sleeping body", pulling me to him. I had to contain myself from screaming in joy.

"I love you so much. I'm so glad you havent left me through all the bullshit I've put you through." Chris says, kissing my neck

"Why would I ever do that?" I say, turning to face his gorgeous face

"Oh you heard all that huh? Shit." Chris says, his face a now deep shade of red

"Yeah...Chris can I tell you something?" Looking deeply into his blue eyes.

"O-of course." He stutters

"I'm never going to leave you....ever. You are so special to me, i care so much about you. Through the rough times, tears and heartbreaks, I still care about you more than anyone else in this world. I love you Chris." I say, closing the distance between us with a kiss to his unguarded lips.

He returns the kiss, brushing my hair, earning a pur from my lips. He pulled away shortly after looking me directly in my eyes.

"Demi, I think it's time for me to be one hundred percent honest with you." He says, looking at his hand.

"About?"

"Why I've been acting the way I do. I bet your curiosity is getting the better of you so I might as well tell you now. I feel comfortable enough to do so."

*********

"So recently, before I started working in the WWE, I was on depression and anxiety medications since I was 8 years old. With them, I wasnt doing that bad, actually my life was on an upside. I had just gotten my first girlfriend in 8th grade and we dated for a while. However, after signing with the WWE, I stopped taking the meds. I didnt want them to affect my in ring work and promos. I had been doing fine without them for a while, so I didnt see the reason to get back on them after meeting you."

I sit there, looking into the love of my life eyes, shocked. I knew things were bad but I had no idea he was on medications for his issues.

"I, I didnt know you were on medications Chris. But I'm not going to force you get back on said medications. I think maybe a doctor should make that decision for us."

"Yeah your right. I was thinking about going back on them taking it day by day. They've helped me in the past. Why wouldnt they help me now?"

"That's the spirit. I'm glad you told me about this. I know its probably really hard to talk about, and I'm happy that you trusted me enough to explain it further."

"Yeah your probably the only person outside of my family that I trust enough with that information honestly. I've gotten screwed over in the past for that shit before."

"I understand. But i think we should do this together, agreed?"

"Of course. I wouldnt want it any other way babe. I love you Demi."

"I love you to Chris."

He places a small kiss onto my lips, before falling asleep 1 minute later

"Yeah, let's do it together Chris....Forever and Always" - Demi

*****