Undisputed Enemies

NXT Live
Chris's P.O.V.

"I wanted to come out here, as your NXT North American Champion. I'm gonna say it, my competition haven't lived up to the hype. Roderick Strong, beat him. Damien Priest, beat him as well. I'm presenting an open challenge for my title. Anyone in the back who wants a piece of me, come on out, make a name for yourself."

The Undisputed Era's theme song hit as Cole, Strong, Fish and O'Reilly walk out to the stage.

"Sorry to break it to you Denton but, I'm Adam Cole Bay Bay! I dont need to prove myself to you. However, I'm accepting your challenge."

I smiled

"Adam, I'm glad that you accepted my challenge. Tell you what, how about we make this match interesting. Hell in a Cell, next month."

"Your on Denton.

Backstage*

I walked backstage, championship in hand. Adam and I were in our first storyline, which I was excited about. We are best friends in real life, I know a lot about him, so does he.

"Chris." Demi said

"Hey babe. I'm happy to see you right now." I say as I embrace her

"Me to mate." She said as she pulled away

"Well are you ready to head back to the hotel?"

"Yeah, I kinda wanna just relax with you."

"Oh yeah? I want to relax with you too."

"Mhm..I really wanna relax with you."

"Ok sexy let's get going." I say locking our hands

Demi and I made our way to the rental car, driving back to the hotel. I opened the door, letting Demi go in first. After I closed the door and locking it, I made my way over to Demi. I went behind her, wrapping my arms around her while kissing her neck.

"Chris...fuck." Demi said

"I couldn't help myself. Your just really cute."

Demi some how got out of my grasp, pulling me over to the bed. She Irish Whipped me onto the bed, as I fell onto it.

"Shit I like this side of you." I said as she climbed on top of me.

"I dont know, I just really craved you today." She said, placing her lips to mine.

"Haha, I'm fine with that."

Demi placed a light kiss on my lips, moving to take off my shirt.

"Seems like you been hitting the gym without me." She said kissing my nipple

"Woah isnt that my job?" I asked

She winked at me

"I'm going to take care of you tonight."

"Shit Demi, where did this come from?"

*Phone rings*

I rolled my eyes as Demi climbed off of me and slid over to her side of the bed. I picked up the phone, annoyed.

"Hello?" I asked

"I hope that isnt how you talk to everybody Denton." Hunter said

"I'm sorry sir, what can I help you with?"

"Well, so I had this idea for you and Adam. Since you'll be fighting next month. How about we make this personal?"

"What do you mean sir?"

"I have faith that you two will figure that out. Your both smart, just dont do anything too crazy."

"Ok sir, I'll back to you on Wednesday."

"Alright, best of luck Denton."

I hung up the phone, placing it on the end table. I slid back into the bed to be met with Demi's eye.

"Hey, who was that?" She asked

"Hunter."

Her eyes widened

"Is everything ok?" She asked

"Yeah it's ok babe dont worry." I said as I rubbed her thigh

"Stop that."

She slapped my arm

"Ouch what was that for?" I said poking her stomach

"I was caught off guard."

"Oh like this."

I touched her neck.

"Ah..why are your hands so cold?"

"I dont know. Come here and warm me up then."

She smiled, scooting over and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So what did Hunter ask?" She asked quietly

"It was about my storyline with Adam. He wants us to make the rivalry personal." I reply sighing

Demi placed a kiss to my cheek, pulling the blankets over her body.

"I'm excited to see how you guys work together. Come here."

I scooted to Demi. She lifted the blanket, as I crawled under it, wrapping my arms around her.

"Why are you so fucking sexy?" I ask

She blushed...looking down.

"You give me too much credit Denton."

"No, it's the truth. I'm so grateful to be with you."

She smiled

"I am to. I've been single for about a year before we got together."

"Really? Wow Demi I'm surprised."

"Whys that mate?"

"Because your beautiful Demi. Any guy could see the great qualities you have."

Why does She have to always be so ignorant?