Little Bedroom Fun

Chris's P.O.V.

I woke up around 5 in the morning, eager to get my day started. My nxt return was planned in 6 weeks, which means I have serious work to do before I get back in a ring. I wouldnt say that I let myself go, however I needed to get into better shape for myself and well....Demi of course.

I made my way to the bathroom for a hot shower. It doesnt matter if the house is 100 degrees, I'll still take a hot shower. Usually Demi would join me but it's way to early for her, she'll normally wake up around 7 every morning. I turn off the shower head, dried myself and put on my gym cloths. A tanktop with shorts on, yeah basic I know but I dont show off at the gym with my attire, I'd rather let my muscles do the talking.

Walking back into the main room of the hotel, I stopped and looked at Demi. It's weird, we've been dating for a while now and I still admire her beauty and charms. I'm shocked shes been here this long after all the crap she's endured. Other than my brothers and sisters and my parents, shes the most loyal and caring person I've ever met in my life. Shut up I know its cliche but fuck you.

After staring at her for which seemed like forever, I walked back over to my side of the bed. I lifted the covers over my body, pulling Demi close to me, placing kisses on the back of her neck. She moaned, turning to face me.

".....morning gorgeous." She says, pecking my lips lightly

"I think I should be the one saying that you know?" I say, fiddling with her hair

"Do you like my hair shorter than this?"

"No, I like it the way it is right now. Hopefully that ok."

"Of course it is. I just want to make you happy is all." She says, laying her head next to mine, looking up at the ceiling

"You make me happy Demi. I'm glad we've been able to work through the bs I put you through."

"I'm just glad that you understood that you needed help. I only want you to be happy babe, your my man, it's only natural."

"I've said this before and I will continue to say this, you are so fucking sexy...." I say licking my lips

"Oh yeah? Well I think your even sexier than I am." She says, biting her lips lightly

"Well how about we do something about that yeah?"

I pulled Demi into my lap, her legs wrapped around my torso. Our lips collided, as my tongue entered her mouth. We've had plenty of passionate kisses before but, that one felt special in some kind of way. I pulled away before Demi then smashed her lips onto mine, causing me to fall back onto the bed. She pulled away, noticing that she was now on top of me. We both blushed

"Well hello there Ripley." I say smiling, returning my gaze to her eyes "What are you going to do to me today?"

"I dont know Denton. You've been a very bad boy lately. I think I might have to punish you." She says, taking her shirt off, revealing her breast.

Damn, she wasnt wearing a bra, I could see her nipples as well. This was the first time I had seen her without a bra on, and to be honest, I was kinda freaking out internally.

"Are you going to keep staring at my boobs or are you going to do something to them? It's your call-ugh..."

I pulled Demi towards to me, placing her on the bed. I was now on top of her. I threw my shirt off onto the floor before returning my gaze back onto my beautiful girlfriend. Her face was red...

*****

Demi's POV

Chris threw his shirt onto the floor before looking at my eyes intently.

"Are you sure that we should be doing this?" He asked, never breaking eye contact with me

"I....I think we should do this. W-we've been together for...awhile and I think its time for something." I say, blushing

"Ok but....I think we should do more things when we get home....not in a hotel room....but I'll give you something, just for you baby." He says, looking at my breast, biting his lips slightly

"Chris...dont tease me...please. Do whatever you want...just make it happen before I loose my mind."

*Small SMUT Alert*

Chris smiled, lifting my body up, leaning me up on the bedrest. He plopped himself next to me. Chris then attached our lips, sending shockwaves throughout my body. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, Chris's winning that war. He broke away, latching his lips to my right nipple. My brain went into hyperdrive and my cheeks became a dark shade of red. My eyes rolled back into there sockets as Chris did his thing with his tongue.

Chris pulled away from my nipple, finding my sweet spot on my neck. I was in a different world, Chris knew what to do to satisfy me. It's weird, because we've never had sex or seen eachother naked. Like we said, we wanted to take our relationship a little slower than others. Most people would date for a week or two, then have sex.

Theres nothing wrong with that of course, that's the couple's decision at the end of the day. However, I've never been one to rush sex or sexual activities with others. I'm glad that Chris and I can see eye to eye on it.

Chris pulled away from my neck, pecking my lips softly, pulling me in for a hug. I pull away, looking at his gorgeous face, blushing.

"That...was...a-amazing. Thank you for that babe." I say, smiling

"Well I'm glad I could make you feel good. I'm also happy that we could trust eachother enough to finally do something, even if it wasnt anything special."

"Its not that I never trusted you Chris, because I do. I'm just not a 'let's have sex anytime' type of person. I'd like to have sex when the mood and environment is right."

"A hotel room is most definitely not the right place to even consider having sex in. I'd love to bring you to our new apartment in Florida."

My eyes went wide as he said this. Our new apartment?

"Wait our new apartment? But I have my own place in Florida as well." I say, sadly

"Babe dont worry. I know you have your own place. I said it like that for when we ever do move in together. Well...I mean I'd like that a lot." He says

"Yeah me too Chris, I just need more time to figure stuff out. I hope you understand."

"Uh, yeah well...of course that's ok babe. I only want you to be comfortable. And if that's something you dont want to do right now, I completely understand your decision."

I noticed that Chris's facial expressions change. I know that he wants me to move in with him but, I'm not ready just yet. It's not that I dont want to love in with him, I just dont know right now. Theres so much shit going on with my life and career at the moment, I kinda just want Chris to be there and support me. That doesnt mean that we need to live together, we travel on the road together everyday anyway, so I dont see a problem with it.

"Demi...?" Chris asked softly, handing me my shirt, which I put on.

"Yes gorgeous?" I ask softly

"Uh....umm...can I get a cuddle?"

"Sure babe. Come here."

Chris scoots closer to me, while a I wrap my arms around his waist, he doing the same. He's never asks.

"Babe, is everything ok?" I ask

"Yeah I'll be ok...I promise."

"I hope you will be, I love you Chris." - Demi