Celebration/ Meeting Rhea

I walked back to Gorilla, meeting Gargano there. We thanked eachother, for the amazing match we just had. Johnny is amazing, no wonder hes a Triple Krown Champion. He didnt have to put me over, but he told me if I lost my first match it wouldnt looked good. Hopefully, we could have a program or rivalry down the long run.

My phone was blowing up after the match. WWE's Twitter and Instagram tagged me and Johnny. I looked at the photos, and they weren't bad at all. They had shown the clip where Johnny hit 3 super kicks on me.

"Yo Denton!"

I turn to see Adam, walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"Great match man. You got the talent I always knew it." Adam said

"Hey you know it. I try my best that's all." I reply

"Did you meet Rhea and Io yet? I mean they must have been in Gorilla when you left right?"

"Nah they left before I got there. I assume they went to catering and such."

"How about we go there now? Maybe you can introduce yourself."

"Uh yeah sure let's do it."

Adam and I walk over to the locker room, changing into street clothes, making our way over to catering. Adam went to a table, while I decided to get some food. I saw two girls at a table, one looking Japanese and the other looking Australian. I assumed the Japanese one was Io, and the Australian one was Rhea. Obviously those weren't there real names, but I dont know there names.

"Hey Buddy get over here man, what's taking you so long?" Adam yelled

"I'm getting food. Shut up."

I got my food and sat at the table with Austin. Yeah his real name is Austin Not Adam Cole BayBay.

"So I assume those two are Rhea and Io?" I asked

"Yeah Brainiac. Two of the most talented women on the NXT roster. Oh shoot."

"What?"

"Rhea is coming towards us. Stay cool."

"Uh...ok?"

"Hey Austin."

"What up."

She took a seat across from me. I took a good look at her. Yeah I could see why shes one of the best. She's fit and gorgeous.

"Hey mate, I'm know on wwe tv as Rhea Ripley, but my name is actually Demi Bennett." She said

"I'm Chris Denton. I dont know why I used my real name for my wrestling name. However it's great to meet you Demi." I reply

"Haha, I dont think Demi Bennett would work for my Its Her Brutality gimmick they have me doing. Do you know what they have planned for your gimmick?"

"I think they want me to be a heel who will start in the mid card, and then eventually make my way up to the main event. I assume that's either the NXT Championship or the North American Title."

"You have the talent to actually be a crazy heel that people would hate. Hopefully they can get your gimmick and storyline right."

We kept looking at each other while getting into good topic starters. Austin left as he was going back to his hotel.

"Do you think I could get your number?" I asked

"Sure. Bold move there mate." She replied

"Hey im full of bold moves, you'll find out if you stick around."

She smiled, handing me her phone as we did the trade off. I added my number into her phone with the name "Dad😍".

"The fuck Denton?" She laughed covering her eyes.

"What?? What name did you put in mine?"

"Demi with a heart next to it. I think that's normal. Unlike you putting your name as Dad."

"You got a point, change it to Chris with a heart next to it."

"Weirdo."

I laughed looking at her. Gosh shes beautiful. Is it too early to think that, eh I dont care.

"What you looking at Denton? You look lost." Demi laughed.

"Oh, I got distracted  by someone. I'm so very sorry Demi."

She blushed

"No it's fine. I was kinda lost myself." She says

"Oh really? Well would you like to go to dinner tomorrow night after the house show?"

"Sure why not. It would keep my mind off stressful shit."

"Great, how about I pick you up at maybe 10?"

"That'd be great. I'll see you tomorrow night then Chris. It was great to meet you."

"I'll see you tomorrow as well. Also it was awesome to meet you Demi."

We hugged before we both went our separate ways.