Its Official

Chris and Demi were now officially Boyfriend and Girlfriend. After weeks of anticipation, they both confessed there feelings for each other.

They lay there on the couch, relaxing enjoying each other's time. Chris still couldn't believe that he got with her, even though he knew Demi had feelings for him.

Demi shifted moving closer to Chris. She wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder.

You okay Demi? You seem out of it." Chris asked

"I'm sorry Chris. It's really cold in here." She replied

"No it's fine, should I turn the air conditioner down a little?"

"Please."

Chris got up and went over to the air conditioner. He slid The notch down to four. There eyes met as he made his way back to Demi. He sat down next to her, placing his arm around her torso.

"You look amazing." He said

Demi blushed. Even though they have been dating for a couple of weeks, she still gets all nervous and blushy around him. 

"Thank...you."

"Your welcome. Why are you so shy all of a sudden? Is it because I make you flustered?"

"Wha..? You've got the wrong idea mate."

"Oh really....Do I though?"

She blushed, looking away from him.

"There you go again, I made you flustered again." He said

"Shut up Chris..."

He scooted closer to her, placing his head in the croke of her neck. Demi's heart went into overdrive as Chris kissed her neck.

"Chris....stop...." Demi moaned

Chris didnt hear Demi as he continued to place soft kisses on her neck. Demi slowly turned her body, now facing Chris. She placed a kiss on his lips. He smiled as he did the same.

"I enjoyed that." Demi said

"Me too." Chris replied "But who said we should stop?"

"I didnt. Did you?"

Chris laughed, pulling Demi into his arms. She laughed, kissing his neck.

"How many days off do we have?" She asked

"Hunter told me that we have two each. Which means, we have more time to relax and do things." Chris replied

"What kind of things?"

"Anything you want."

"That's a little weird Denton. Haha."

He smiled.

"I mean, I am kinda weird."

"Yeah I can tell."

"Ouch."

"Stop that."

He pulled out his phone, receiving a text from His Brother, Grant. Demi looked over to his phone.

"Who's that?" She asked

"Grant, my brother. He wrestles in TNA." He replied

"Oh ok. I'd like to meet him one day."

"You will, eventually."

He returned his attention back to the text that Grant had sent him.

Text Log

Grant : hey man, I saw you won your first title. Congratulations, I'm really proud of you.

Chris : thanks man. I really appreciate that.

Grant : no problem. Hey uh Mom wanted to know if you could come down for the weekend next week.

Chris : yeah I can come down next weekend. I have two days off on saturday and sunday so I should be able to make it.

Grant : ok cool man, I'll let her know. See you then.

Chris put his phone down, to be greeted with Demi looking him in the eyes. He kinda blushed.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing. I'm just looking at you. I think you should keep your beard. It makes you look better." Demi replied

"Oh yeah? Most women say they dont like it. I always get it cut short so it doesnt get in the way."

"No I like it. It's great to rub and touch."

"Haha, hey uh my brother texted me asking if I could go and see my mother this week."

"Really? That's great Chris you should go."

"Well i am, i wanted to know if you wanted to come."

Demi was taken a back by this. Was Chris really asking this? They had not been dating for a month and now he wants her to meet his mom?

"Sure I'll go. It'd be great to meet your family." Demi said

"Really? That's great. Trust me you'll have a lot of fun with everyone."

Demi smiled as did Chris. She could tell that he was happy which made her happy. His light blue eyes had a glow to  them, making him more attractive.

"Your adorable." Chris says

"There you go again...getting me all flustered." Demi laughed

"That's my job. You look more adorable when you blush."

She felt her cheeks that were hot. He made her feel like this all the time. Her body reacted to every little compliment he has given her.

Chris on the other hand would blush from time to time. He always kept himself in check.