Undisputed Era Strikes

1 Week Later
Triple H's Office

Demi's P.O.V.

"Hey Hunter." I say "You wanted to see me."

"Ah yes Demi, please take a seat." Hunter said

I sat in the chair, facing Triple H.

"Alright, firstly, I'm glad your ok after what happened last week. However I wanted to pull you in here for an opportunity. Your still the NXT Women's Champion and I wanted you to be in a storyline with, Mersedes Martinez over your title. Your first match together will be tonight. I'll fill you in with more details later."

"Ok great. I'm excited to work with her. Thanks Hunter."

"No problem kid, make me proud."

I leave Hunter's office, excited. Mercedes is experienced and I think we'll be able to work together.

*****
Chris's Promo on Adam Cole

"Its come to my attention that the Undisputed Era and Adam Cole have ran NXT into the ground as usual. However, I have a offer of some sort. You see I'm looking for more, something more than myself. Maybe I can jo-"

Undisputed Era theme hits

"Look who it is guys, its Chris Denton, the former NXT North American Champion. Sorry about your arm there bud. You must have been in agony, seeing myself and U.E. dominating NXT. You and Me arent over. So you joining U.E. is out of the question." Adam yells

"You see Adam, I've haven't had my chance to get my hands on you yet, which is a shame I might add. What a great match that would have been...for me. I'm better than you, and I can prove it at NXT TakeOver Brooklyn. You and Me, Hell In A Freakin Cell Bay Bay!!!"

My theme hits as I do Adam's signature hand pose. U.E. and Adam look dumbfounded as I do the pose, but they head to the back angrily. I leave the ring and head to the back happy at my promo. As soon as I turn into gorrilla, I'm ambushed by U.E. They all start kicking the shit out of my body, causing bruises to form on my stomach and arms. Adam grabs me by the head, tossing me into the wall, smashing my head on a monitor. I fall to the ground, holding my head as I try to block my head from any further damage. Adam gets on my level, pulling me by my hair

"We can play this game all freakin day Denton. Just know that our Match in Hell in a Cell, will be your last. Come on boys, we got work to do."

I lay on the concrete floor, hurt. The medical team rush over to where I was, pulling me up. This was for the storyline of course, I wont say I wasnt hurt though.

I made my way to the locker room, ready to take a hot shower. Even though I didnt have a match tonight, they kicked my ass pretty good. There all my friends in real life but when were preforming in front of a live audience, we are enemies. The art of Kayfabe may be lost today but, I try my best to stick to character in the ring.

After my shower, I packed my gym bag with my shit and left the locker room.

"Fuck man my head hurts...." I say

I went over to catering, noticing Keith alone at a table. I went over there and sat.

"Hey man." I say "Why are you over here by yourself?'

"Eh you know, just kinda stressed to be honest." Keith says "I've been on a tear lately, but I dont know what there gonna do with me."

"Well arent you facing Karrion Kross soon anyway? You know the result of the match?"

"Yeah, I'm taking the L in that one."

"What?? Really? Why not Bronson Reed or Damien Priest or Gargano or Ciampa?"

"Hey you got me man? I thought they would have like a ladder match or something. I mean Ciampa is the North American Champion so.."

"You wanna come and watch Demi's match with me? I have to wait for her cuz we ride together."

"I'm down, it might get my mind off this shit you know."

"Ok let's go."

This chapter is kinda short, however next chapter will Have Rhea vs Martinez so imma try to make that good. Let me know if you wanna see some of your ideas, dm me or leave it in the comments...

Love yall.