Out For Dinner

Match 1

Rhea Ripley(Win) V.S. Toni Storm

Match 2

Matt Riddle(Win) V.S. Velveteen Dream

Match 3

Dakota Kai V.S. Mia Yim(Win)

Match 4

Pete Dunn(Win) V.S. Finn Balor

Match 5

Keith Lee(Win) V.S. Adam Cole

Match 6

Chris Denton V.S. Roderick Strong
(Double Count Out)

**************

I made my way backstage, beaten and bruised. Roderick literally beat the crap out of me, same as I did to him. It was a very physical match.

"Denton? Gosh are you ok?" Demi asked

"Hey Demi, uh I'm kinda hurt, you?" I asked

"I'm fine but you don't look so good. Here I'll take you to the locker room. C'mon."

"Ok."

Demi led me to the locker room, helping me into a seat near a locker.

"Man you got beat up pretty badly. Roderick messed you up mate." Demi said

"Wow thanks for that Demi. I feel better already." I say sarcastically

"Sorry Chris. I got kinda messed up in my match as well. Toni and I have a long history from our time in NXT UK. She's amazing."

"Nah it's ok Demi, don't worry about it. I'm just happy your here right now."

"Really...?"

"Yeah. Your cool and I'd like to get to know you better. That's why I asked you out. By the way we are still going."

"No we are not Chris. Look at you mate. Your hurt, we can go another time."

"I'll be fine. Give me an hour in an ice bath and I'll be ready to go. So get ready, cuz we'll be going in an hour."

"Your unbelievable. Fine I'll get ready."

*********

1 Hour Later

After the ice bath, my joints and muscles were better. Obviously not 100 percent, that would require at least 3 hours. The whole time I was thinking about Demi. I was happy that she cared about me when I was hurt.

"Ready to go Demi?" I asked from the hallway

"I'm ready." She replied

She walked out if the locker room, dressed in skinny Jean's, black tank top and a snap back hat. I had threw one of my Megadeth Shirts on, Youthanasia, one of there albums logo was on the shirt.

"Damn your buff." I laughed

"Haha, I workout alot Denton, you should try it some day." She replied

"Ouch Demi, I thought I had mussels somewhere. Well anyway, how about we get going."

Demi grabes my hand as we walk to my rental car. She must be excited or something. Why does she grip so hard, gosh? I guess she does work put a lot huh?

"Ok so I found this place downtown. It's like a mini dinner. Thought it would be cool cuz we should be alone." I say

"I like going to dinners. Its fun." She replied

"Toni kicked your ass tonight. Well, then again you kicked her ass as well."

"Its hard to actually beat her. Shes so talented in the ring. Sometimes you just do random things to catch her off guard."

The rest of the ride was us just talking about wrestling, discussing everything from our favorite matches to favorite superstars. It's really easy to talk to Demi, she really is genuine with most of the things she says.

Demi and I arrived at the restaurant.

"Woah Chris, this place is nice. I thought we were going to Olive Garden or something." She said

"I've been here before, its great." I reply "You look great."

"Oh it's nothing much, this is my normal getup. But I thought I'd try a little bit harder for tonight."

The waiter led us to our table near the back of the restaurant. Demi sat across from me. Demi was staring at the window, her hand cupping her thin jaw line. She was gorgeous, she didnt need as much makeup to look beautiful.

"Whatcha staring at Demi? You look lost." I ask

"I like looking at the night sky, helps me think." She replied

"Your eyes glow in the light. It looks really pretty."

She blushed

"Are you hitting on me Denton." She asked

"Maybe I am Bennett, maybe I'm not."

"Your unbelievable you know that?"

"Haha, no its true though, you look very pretty tonight."

"You don't look to bad yourself Chris. Dare I say, handsome."

I blushed

"Well...you know, I try to keep myself in check."

"Haha look, your blushing. I made Chrisy blush."

"Chrisy? Really...? Fine Benny."

"Benny? That's the best you could come up with?"

"What? You came up with Chrisy. That's terrible."

"I thought it was cute."

"Think of a better nickname. Maybe I'll like it."

"Haha shut up and order."

****
1 hour later

Demi and I ate our food, enjoying ourselves for a change. It's tough because of being on the road for long amounts of time, it's great to relax and have a nice meal.

I drove us both back to our hotels.

Hopefully Demi and I can be closer than friends