Late Night Troubles

Chris's POV

I woke up in bed, the room dark and cold. The clock on the side table read 3:25 am, dude what the fuck. I sat up slightly, grabbing my head, fucking headache. Demi slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them, looking up at me with a confused face. My eyes lingered on her for a second, before I grabbed my forehead again, groaning in pain. Demi, hearing this, sat up looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

"*Yawns* Chris, what are you doing up this early?" Demi asked, stretching her arms up, groaning

"My head hurts a lot. I dont know why but I just woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. This happenes from time to time." I reply, rubbing my neck

"Well, is there anything I can do to help? Maybe some ibuprofen or some tea?"

"Uh, can you get me 2 ibuprofen and a warm cloth babe?"

"Sure."

Demi slowly got out of bed, heading to the kitchen. She opened the ibuprofen bottle and poured 2 pills into her hand. A small cloth laid on the stove, she grabbed it, soaking it in hot water, ringing it out. She returns to me, handing me the cloth, the 2 ibuprofen and a glass of water.As I take the two pills, she plops herself next to me.

"Ibuprofen, my favorite." I say, swallowing the pills. "I'm sorry I woke you up. You should probably get some sleep. I'm gonna be up for a while."

"Nah I should be ok. Besides, we dont have to be in till 6 this afternoon remember?" She replys, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah that's right. Didnt Hunter and Vince want to talk with you again?"

"Um yeah. I'm kinda nervous. All I was told last night was to report to his office at 6."

"Maybe it's that main roster call up i was talking about not too long ago."

Demi blushed

"I hope not." She says looking down

"Huh? This is your dream though babe. What do you mean?"

"I have a feeling that you wont be called up with me and I dont wanna go up without my boyfriend by my side."

"Babe relax. I'm not ready for the big time yet. Besides, you've been in WWE longer than i have. You worked your ass off to get called up. Dont go because i wont be on Raw or Smackdown ok."

"But-"

"No buts. Please I want you to be a star. I have some more developing to do as a wrestler and performer. I think NXT is the perfect place for me. Not saying I wouldnt love to be on the main roster but I'm just not ready. I have much more to learn."

"F-fine.... But we are still traveling together."

"Yeah that's fine. Who knows, maybe I can be your on screen manager."

Demi's eyes lit up, as she grabs both of my hands, looking up at me.

"I would like that very much." She says

"I would really like that." I say poking her nose

Demi leans up, kissing my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hi." She says, blushing

"Uh- hi.." I smile, my face beat red.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just tired is all."

"Maybe you should get some sleep?"

"Not with you in my arms, I'm not giving this up for sleep. Are you kidding?"

Demi laughs, burying her face into my chest. I stroke her semi short blonde hair, earning a pur from her. These littles moments we share really warms my heart.

"Babe?" Demi asks

"Yeah princess?"

"Remember the idea of getting our own apartment together in Florida?"

"Yup. Why?"

"Well I was thinking. I think I'm ready to move in with you."

My eyes went wide, as I looked at my beautiful girlfriend.

"A-are you sure?" I reply, sweating

"Yeah. We've been together for a couple months already. I overreacted the first time you mentioned it."

"Im....shocked and honored babe. I'm really glad that you came around to the idea."

Demi kisses my cheek slightly

"Of course Chris."

I wrap my arms around her body, pulling her close.

"I love you so much." I say, burying my head in her chest, as she strokes my hair.

"I love you more. I'm really excited for this opportunity."

"Me too Demi." I say, laying down back onto the bed, slowly bringing Demi to my chest.

I pull the covers over Demi and my body, bringing her close to me. She made the first move, patching her lips onto mine.

"Fucking hell Demi." I laugh

"Hmm? What seems to be the problem sir?" She says, latching her lips onto my neck, sucking my sweet spot.

"Oh shit......f-fuck." I say, blushing.

"You like that huh?"

"Uh, yeah actually I do. I didnt say to stop though."

"Oh yeah, I'll remember to do it more often. But I'm kinda tired so, now you're forced to cuddle me to death. Understood?"

"Dont have to tell me twice. Here I come hyea."

I throw myself onto Demi, causing her to squeal and myself to die of laughter.

"Seems like those ibuprofen pills are working faster than normal huh?" She says, poking my side, causing me to jump off her.

"Oww. And yes they are working."

"Your a major dork you know that?"

"Of course but you fell in love with this dork so, I think I'm doing something right."

"That's true. I fell head over heels for you."

"Uh hello? I was flirting with you the first day we met. Hell we even went on a little date the next night. I think I fell head over heels for you."

"Yeah well, guess that means we both had those feelings for a while."

"Oh yeah babe. Wouldnt have it any other way if I'm being honest."

"I know.....*yawn* well, I'm gonna go to sleep babe. I love you." Demi says, kissing my cheek

"Goodnight babe, I love you as well."

******

Word Count - 1,032

Hey guys, thank you for reading Late Night Troubles. New updates will be out soon, and thanks for the continued support.

-DaveMustaineIsGod22