Feeling Great

Back at The Hotel
Demi's POV

I walked into the hotel, grabbing a can of soda. I was happy about today. Vince and Hunter gave me high praise about my work. Honestly I thought Vince was gonna slam me, however he seems interested in me as a talent. I think I'm better than Bayley. I'm definitely better than my friend Becky Lynch, sorry Becky.... I like Hunter and all but I'm doing jack shit with my character in NXT. I feel like that's what's holding.me down as well as my promo skills. My acting skills can use work to.

Chris walked out of the bathroom, surprised to see me on the bed.

"Well hello to you too. How was the meeting?" He asked

"Pretty good. I got praised by Vince." I say

Chris raised his eyebrows, looking at me.

"Really? That's awesome babe. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks..."

"No problem. I'm kinda frustrated myself about what NXT is doing with me."

Chris walked over to the bed, sitting down next to me.

"I wonder what's gonna happen with my career. I'm not complaining about it but, it's tough. I think the main roster could use us on it." He said

"I dont know about me but you should go to the main roster. Your promos are better than mine. And you have the look too."

"Maybe we could go to the main roster together. That would be cool. But I wouldnt mind it if you went by yourself."

"I'd rather go with you."

He smiled.

"That's sweet of you. But I'd honestly like to see you go up first. Maybe I'd go up when I get healthy."

"I think you'll do great on the main roster. You have talent."

Chris wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him. He placed a soft kiss to my cheek. I leaned my head against his chest as he stroked my hair.

"I dont know why people hate your hair. I love it." He said, causing my cheeks to go a deep red.

****

Chris's POV

Demi and I were on the hotel bed, relaxing. I dont know why but I started giving Demi a hickey. Her moan was like music to my ears as I pulled away.

"Dont tease me...." She whined

"I'm sorry..." I sighed, kissing her lips. I licked her bottom lip, asking for my tongue in her mouth. She caved in as my tounge went in, connecting with her's.

She pulled away, trailing her nails on my chest.

"Your such a tease." She says

"Gets the interest up." I reply

"Hilarious....you jerk." She pouted

I kissed her cheek, while she was rubbing my abs, her cheeks were a dark red.

"Your hot." I whispered in her ear.

"No I'm not, you are." She replied

*****
Narrator's POV

Chris smiled, looking at her. Demi's face was a shade of pink. 'She's gorgeous' he thought. He felt lucky to have her in his life. He was happy to have someone that he truely cared for. Most girls played him like a fool, not Demi. She is genuine, kind and loving. That's all he could ask for.1

He placed his arms around her torso, catching her by surprise. She leaned her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I wonder if you'll win the championship when you go to the main roster." Chris says lightly

"I hope I do babe....that would be awesome." Demi said burying her head into Chris's neck

"Let's do it together ok?"

"Yeah I wouldnt mind that."

Hopefully we can do it together....I wouldnt want it any other way.