Weird Time

Demi's P.O.V.

I awoke next to Chris, my arms wrapped around his torso. He was so buff, which kinda turned me on. Fuck Demi shut up, it's too early to think those thoughts.

I placed my head in his neck, kissing it softly. He moaned a little, before rolling over to see me looking at him.

"Hey..." I said softly

"Ugh....morning." He replied, kissing my cheek.

I giggled as he kissed me again.

"Ready for work?" He asked

"No...I just want to be here with you." I reply, hugging him tightly

"Dont worry, we have around 5 hours till we get to Delaware."

"That's not enough time to do anything."

"How about I make us some breakfast. I know for a fact that noone is awake yet."

"Sure I'm down for that. C'mon let's go."

I grabbed Chris's arm, practically pulling him towards the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat this morning my lady?" Chris asked

I laughed "Whatever you can make."

While Chris was cooking I sat on the table, scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. I saw a rumor on twitter claiming that I was with someone, however they dont know who. It made me kinda happy that the public doesnt know too much about me and Chris. Of course it will be revealed down the line.

Chris finished up breakfast, bringing over two plates full of food. He made French Toast, eggs and Bacon, yummy.

"Here you go, enjoy." He said

"Thank you..." I say

"I'm kinda happy to go back to work. I've never really taken too many days off, it's not my nature really."

"I like taking days off. It helps me relax. I also like spending my free time with you."

"Oh really?"

"Uh..." I paused. Shit did that really come out of my mouth?

"Demi? You ok?"

"Yeah...sorry."

"Hehe your blushing. Look at Demi."

"Stopp...."

"Why your cute when you blush. I like it."

"Chris...stop."

He smiled caressing my cheek. He does things like that make my heart go insane.

"How was the food? I'm not a great cook but-"

"I liked it, you did really good." I smiled

"I'm glad you liked it."

He smiled, kissing my cheek. I grabbed his face, smashing my lips to his. It took him by surprise, but he eased into the kiss. Chris picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him, not breaking our kiss. He led us to his room, shutting the door behind us. Chris broke the kiss, placing me on the bed.

"Are we really doing this?" He asked while laying next to me, latching his lips to my neck.

"I....dont know..chris.." I moaned

"God you smell amazing Dem."

Chris continued to kiss my neck all around. I somehow found myself on top of him.

"Oh..." I say while looking down at him.

"You ok?"

"Yeah...I want you."

I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss that he eased into. His hands roamed to my hips, squeezing. It took me by surprise, but it kinda turned me on. I grabbed his belt when he looked up at me, wide eyed.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Chris asked

"I don't know...I thought-"

Chris shut me up with a kiss to my lips.

"Its fine. I kinda like you like this."

"What...?"

"Yeah I think its sexy." He said while pulling my body onto his. He placed kisses on my neck and cheeks.

"Chris..."

"Hmm?" He looked up at me

"I love you...I mean..-"

He kissed my lips "I love you too."

Maybe one day we can do it Demi, but it's not going to be at my Mom's house.