Trip To New Jersey

Saturday Morning

Chris awoke in his bed alone, Demi went back to her hotel last night. He didnt want her to leave, however he wanted to take there relationship slow.

Today was the day, he was going to see his big family again. He has 6 siblings, 4 brothers and 2 sisters.

His phone ring, it was Demi. He answered.

"Hey Dem, what's up?" He said

"Good morning Chris. I just wanted to know when we are going to see your family?" Demi asked

"Oh, yeah I'll pick you up around 9, and we'll get on the plane for 11."

"Ok, can I ask you something though?"

"Sure what's on your mind?"

"Um...do you think your family will like me? I'm really nervous if they dont."

"Demi I think they will like you. My Mom usually likes the women I date, ever since I was in Middle School. Your definitely the best I've had for sure, no question."

"I'm coming to your hotel room, I need to see you right now."

"Ok, fine by me."

*****

Demi's P.O.V.

I hung up my phone, cheeks full of a dark shade of red. I am nervous about how his family will think of me. Chris said that they'd love me but, what if I do something wrong?

I got in my car and started to drive to Chris' hotel room. All I needed was him honestly. It's weird, I've been kinda clingy. I get jealous when he talks to others backstage. I've never been this clingy to my other boyfriends. Hes just kinda special I guess.

****

Chris left the door unlocked. 10 minutes later, Demi opened the door to an empty hotel room. She looked around the room but she couldn't find Chris. Demi dialed his number, after 5 rings, he answered

"Hello?"

"Chris where are you?" Demi asked

"Shit I went to the store. Um do you want anything?"

"No I'm ok. When will you be back?"

"10 minutes tops. I'll talk to you then."

*****

10 Minutes Later

Chris walked into the hotel, 3 bags of snacks and drinks in hand. After he got all the stuff in his mini fridge, he went over to the bed with a Pepsi can in hand.

Demi's body was under the covers, sleeping. He sat next to her, stroking her thigh.

"Chris?" She asked

"Hey Demi. You look tired." Chris replied

She blushed

"No, I just got bored because you weren't here. The only thing I could think of doing was sleeping." Demi said

"Well I'm here now. But we have to get to the airport in an hour." Chris said

She sat up and jumped into his arms, wrapping herself around him. Chris smiled, rubbing her cheek. He leaned down kissing her lips.

"Am I gonna have to carry you to the car?" Chris asked

"Maybe..if you want to." Demi replied

He leaned down and kissed her lips again, while picking Demi up. She screeched as he lifted her up from the bed into his arms. Chris opened the door, walking himself and Demi to his car. He opened the passenger side door, sliding Demi inside. Chris walked to his side and got into his car.

"I'll get one of my guys to get our cars locked up."

"There rentals Chris." She replied

"I know, dont wanna get in trouble in case of damages."

"Can I ask you something about your siblings?"

"Sure, ask away."

"One how old are they? And Two what are there names?"

"16, 18, 22, 24, 25, 27 and 30. There's Sidney, Rene, Bryan, Billy, Grant and Nick."

"Woah you have a big family. I cant wait to meet them. Um do they know that I'm coming?"

"Uh, nope. They dont even know that I'm taken."

Demi looked over to Chris, with a worried look.

"Why dont they know?" She asked

"Dont worry about it. I want to surprise everyone. My last relationship was horrible, also I want to show you off."

"I'm not that attractive Chris."

"What do you mean? I think your attractive."

Demi blushed, Chris laughed.

"Its not funny Chris..." she replied

"Cmon, I think your really attractive. So fucking attractive."

"Ahh stop it..." Demi screeched