Recovery Part 1

Chris walked out of his car and into the building. Demi set him up with a therapist, that would see him in person and on Skype. She was a nice woman in her Thirties.

"Mr.Denton, please have a seat and we'll get started." She said

He sat in the seat, playing with his finger nails. The therapist entered Chris's information into her computer.

"Alright, my name is Sabrina, I'm here to help you. Now Mr.Denton, can you tell me what's been going on latley?"

"Well, it's been really rough. I've been having mental issues, and have been really depressed. This has happened before in the past. It would come out of nowhere."

"Ok, uh your girlfriend, Ms Bennett explained that you've been having mental outburst. She is worried."

"I know she is. Shes my biggest supporter besides my parents. I owe my whole existence to this woman, but I've been a complete liability to her."

"How about you explain how you have been feeling over these last 3 months."

"Alright. Ever since I was a child, I've had issues with depression. It was hard for me. I would get constantly bullied and made fun of. I was given meds when I was 8 and was on them until i was 17."

He paused before continuing

"I never thought I would treat her like that. When I get extremely depressed, it just goes to another level. I'm glad I've never hurt her."

They continued talking for the next hour, about life and problems Chris thought he was having. He enjoyed talking to this therapist, she knew what she was talking about.

"Mr Denton, today was a good session. It seems like you have gotten a lot of things off your chest. How are you feeling?"

"I...feel a lot better. I'd like to talk to you again next week."

"That's fine. Hopefully we can get you back on the right Track. Enjoy the rest of your day Mr Denton."

Chris walked back to the waiting room, Demi was reading a magazine that had been sitting on the end table. He tapped her shoulder, pointing to the door. She nodded, placing the magazine on the table.

****
Demi's POV

Chris got into the car, staring it. He looked happier, maybe this lady knows what's wrong with him. I hope it isnt anything serious.

"What's up babe?" He says, looking at me

"Nothing. I'm glad you want to get help." I reply

"Anything for you Love. It's a long journey but, I think I'm ready for it. We'll do it together."

"I wouldnt want it any other way."

"I really love you."

"Oh yeah, well, I really, really love you."

"I love you more than wwe."

"I love you more than myself."

"Damn babe. Egotistical much yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Ahh your blushing. Look at you."

"S-shut it, now."

Chris linked there hands. He was happy that Demi was happy, that's all he cared about was her.

"I'm glad that we can do this together. I dont know what I'd do without you." Chris says

"You can do it. I believe in you." I reply

"I Love you too much to give up on you...."  -Demi