45

Hey, guys so um before you get started reading I have some news. Sadly this is the last chapter of this book, yes there will be a sequel but no I don't know when I'll have it up. As for everyone school has started and it has taken a big toll on my schedule. I will finish up the two books that I have out now and then I might put the sequel out. IDK but don't fret I will continue this with another book. I hope you guys really enjoyed this book!!!

~2 years later~

Emi's POV

After waiting for him for 3 months I gave up. I didn't want to find love in anyone anymore. Rafael and Naomi moved in with us and he's been great with the kids. He helped me through so much and I really do appreciate it. The twins are 5 Nadia is 7 and Naomi is 5 as well. I bet you're wondering about the baby me and Oak had, well he's here and well, I name him, Nick. He's an angel and I couldn't ask for a better son. Right now the kids are at school and Rafa is playing with Nick.

There was a knock at the door so I got up to answer it. I opened it to see Daveed. "What are you doing here?"

"I just want to talk to Rafa"

"You had enough time to talk to him, two years to be exact"

"Please Emilia"

"No," I was just about to close the door but Rafa came up behind him.

"What are you doing here Diggs?", he sighed.

"Please Rafa let me talk," he turned to him and held his hand.

"Nick go inside with mama" he set him down and Nick ran to me. I picked him up and watched him.

"I love you much baby-"

"Don't call me that. I was not your baby when you were Emi, which I'm over. And I was not your baby when -"

My phone started blowing up with people tagging me in posts saying that the set of Station 19 was on fire and that none of the cast members have been found yet. "Shut up now the both of you. We gotta go"

"What why?" Rafa asked. I showed him my phone and we all got in our cars and sped to the set.

The sight was horrible, everything was up in flames. You couldn't see a thing, thick black smoke was all you could see. I got out to run in but Rafa picked me up. "Please please let me go!" I started crying and kicking.

"No calm down they'll come out" he turned me away from the scene and we saw fire trucks come and started to spray everything down. Jiana, Grey, and Barrett came out coughing. I ran to them.

"Where is he!? TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" I grabbed Barrett's shirt.

"In- inside" she chocked out. I ran into Boris and he hugged me. "Boris let me go let me go in!"

"I can't do that you'll die in there" he held me tighter.

"Please please!"

He passed me to Daveed and he made sure I stayed in his car. Everyone came out but him, pounding on the windows stopped working for me. I ended up tiring myself out and fell asleep.

I woke up in a parking lot. I got out and it was the hospital parking lot, I ran inside and Daveed and Rafael talking.

"His room is this way," Rafael said taking me there.

I saw nothing but machines and wires. He laid on the like he was almost lifeless.

"This can't be him"

"It is Emi I know it's a lot so ill let you stay in here alone" he left the room. I sat by him and held his hand.

"What made you leave me? I needed you the most last year and you left me" I whispered. "Our son is two now, I named him Nick" I started to cry. "The twins ask about you every day and I don't have the heart to tell them that their dad left them for what I don't know. I can't be mom and dad anymore" I started to sob.

Daveed walked in and hugged me, I turned to him and cried in his chest.

Hours passed and he woke up.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, Oak!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"Ow that hurts" he winced.

"I'm so sorry baby"

"Baby?" he looked at me weird.

"I'm sorry... Oak" I sat down

"Emilia?"

"Hi" I giggled softly

"I thought I'd never see you again" he teared up.

"I need you back, but only to help me with the kids"

"So you don't want to get back together?"

"No... you left me at five months pregnant with three other kids and heartbroken, and not to mention you left me three months before a pandemic hit. I had to go across town just to find a dam hospital that would take me on" I cried.

"Emilia I understand the-"

"No, you don't. you really don't know what it's like. Our kids keep asking to see you and every time I pick up my phone and dial your number I couldn't bring myself to call you. They see you on TV and get so happy when they see you, it hurts knowing that their daddy left them for what? What was the reason Oak?"

"I don't know" he sighed and looked down.

"Well yeah great. You can leave in a week"I got up and left. Once I closed the door I fell to the floor and started to cry. Nick walked over to me and hugged me.

"No cry mama"

"Awe baby" I picked him and hugged him. "Mama won't cry anymore okay?"

"Otay"

"You look just like your father," I said holding his face.

"Can I see him?"

I looked up to Rafa and he nodded.

"Just for a little while okay then we have to go get your siblings from school"

"Okay mama" He went inside and talked with him.

"I just blamed him for the horrible year I had with them" I mumbled.

"Well that was harsh considering the man just got burnt"

"I know..... am I a bad mom?"

"No Emilia your not. You're trying as hard as you can" Rafa sat next to me.

"I'm letting him move back in- but only to help with the kids"

"You sure it's only for the kids"

"Yes... no. I don't

"Mmhmm sure, but do me and Naomi still live there?"

"Yes I could never ask you guys to move out"

"Great"

"Okay bye, daddy!" Nick came out of the room smiling. "We can go now"

"Okay," we got up and went and got the others from school. I made them dinner and showered. Later that night I stayed up thinking if it was a good choice to let him move in.

"It's for the kids Emi it's just for the kids," I said to myself and went to sleep.