42

Daveed's POV

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DAVEED AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU DO THIS TO ME, TO US? WHAT DID SHE GIVE YOU THAT I DIDN'T?" 

As you've guessed by now yes Rafa found out about me and Emi. How you ask, well she texted me a picture of her fresh out the shower and I will say she looked fucking sexy. He saw it and smashed my phone. Where is Naomi right now? Well she's over Mrs. Casal's house right now for the weekend, Rafa is not holding back anything that's on his mind.

"I tried to stop babe-"

"Don't you FUCKING BABE ME . YOU FUCKED OUR FRIEND AND THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY" He started to cry.

"Rafa please listen to me. It didn't mean anything to me I swear "

"DO YOU THINK I WANNA HEAR THAT PLAYED OUT HIGH SCHOOL SHIT DAVEED DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANNA HEAR IT? ...... DOES OAK KNOW"

My face dropped. Oh shit. "Rafa don't he's having a baby soon"

"IS IT EVEN HIS HUH IS IT REALLY HIS DAVEED, CAUSE NOW IT'S LOOKING TO BE YOURS"

"Yes it's not mine"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW"

"BECAUSE I'M INFERTILE RAFA THAT'S HOW I KNOW"

His face dropped and went to out room. I followed and saw him throwing my clothes into one of my suit cases. "What are you doing"

"Packing your shit what else"

"Your not gonna let me go"

"OH REALLY DIGGS REALLY CAUSE RIGHT NOW I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE  OUT OF NAOMI'S LIFE"

"You don't mean that do you" tears threatened to fall.

"Yes I do now pack your shit and leave"

"Rafael baby I love you"

"So why did you do it"

"I was stupid it was just a spur of the moment thing"

"So it was a spur of the moment for 5 months Daveed"

"Yeah it was"

"Did you even once think about us"

"Yeah every time"

"And yet you still did it"

"I didn't want to take it this far Raf-"

"THE FACT THAT YOU STILL DID IT THOUGH KNOWING THE BOTH OF YOU ARE ENGAGED"

"We know that Rafa that's why we stopped we're about to get marrie-"

"Married MARRIED YOU THINK I'M GONNA MARRY YOU WHEN YOU'VE DONE THIS TO ME"

"I- I don't know"

"You're crazy you're really fucking crazy if you think we're still getting married" he grabbed his keys.

"And where are you going"

"No where" he headed for the door, I cut him off and stood in front of the door.

"You sure about that" I said lowly, there was a visible shiver.

"Yes now move Daveed I need space" 

"I don't think you do maybe you just need a good round in the bed" I stepped closer to him.

"Let me fucking go Daveed"

"Do you really wanna go Rafa" i slid an arm around his waist and a hand on his cheek.

"Yes"

"Sorry babe"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it" he got out my grasp and pushed his way to the door. I stood the speechless.

"Are you coming back" I said to no one.

Hours and hours passed and he still didn't show up. I'm sitting on the couch crying wishing he was back. I so fucking stupid to ever do it, I miss him so much.

There was a knock at the door and it opened to Rafa drunk. "What the fuck are you still doing here"

"I'm really sorry for what I did Rafael please forgive me" I held his hand and cried.

He snatched it away. "Do you love her"

"What of course not babe I swear I love you so much"

"On the couch till I fucking say so and I mean that shit"

I smiled and went in for a kiss but he moved. "Who knows if you ate her out get the fuck out my face" he scoffed and went to our room. 

I got a pillow and cover and fell asleep on the couch.