16: The Baby Shower Pt 2

Oak's POV

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL AND A BOY. I picked Emilia up and spun her. I cried when I say her down, she cried too.

"Let's give it up to the parents," we heard Daveed say. The rest cheered. We headed inside and opened some gifts.

Emilia's POV

"Here this is something your dad would've wanted to give you but he couldn't make it," my mom said handing me a small box.

"Open it," Oak said smiling.

I opened it and it was the sterling silver necklace with a pearl inside. There was a note in the box.

Hey, baby girl, I was meaning to give you this on your wedding day but I thought Christmas seems better I hope you love it ~ love dad 12/ 23/09

My hands were shaking and I cried. Oak pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I-i-i just miss him so much," I continued to cry. I soon got my self together and opened another gift. It was a children's book for them.

From Jason. My heart sank. I looked for him. I saw a figure stand up in the back. It walked towards me, curse my bad eyesight. When he got closer I saw that it was Jason.

"Babe who is this," I heard Oak get up.

"Baby this is my cousin I thought he died in the war. He never wrote back and I was devastated. I can't believe he's here"

"Hey baby cousin," he smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

"How? When? Who?" Was all I could manage to say.

"Your mom told me. Two months ago. And your mom," he laughed.

"I missed you so much," I pulled back.

"Are you okay," I felt Oak hold a hand on my back.

"Yes yes babe I'm fine"

"Now will you let me be in these little boogers life's"

"You have no choice but to be in they're life," I laughed. We sat back down and opened more. Soon it was time to go.

We loaded up the car and drove to Oak's house. I haven't fully moved in yet. Only a few more things to go and I'll ve there for good.

"Oh don't let me forget we're using your bed from now on"

"Wait what," I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Your beds comfier and plus we're gonna need it when they get here. God knows how many sleepless nights we'll have"

"Ugh fine I guess you can have my bed"

"I love you"

"Aww babe I move you to," I smiled.

"No, like for real Emilia. I love you, a lot"

I knew he meant it, he never says my full name unless he's mad or its something he truly means.

"I love you too," we pulled up into the garage and unloaded the car.

--

After putting things into their right places and we're now in the living room eating out doughnuts.

"So for names, I was thinking Awnry and Aaron"

"I like Awnry but what about Adam," Oak said reaching for another one.

"No no no Adam is much of commonly used name"

"Ok what about Amare"

"Ooo like love it. Ok now what about having a Jr," I said poking his arm.