37

I woke up and felt Oak pull me closer to him.

"Please don't go, I love you to much to lose you Emilia," he started crying in his sleep. I shook him and saw his eyes open.

"Babe I'm not going anywhere," I wiped his tears away.

"What"

"I heard you"

"Oh god Emilia I'm so sorry for what I did. I really am, without you and the twins and even Nadia I have no one," he rested his head on mine.

"Sweetheart like I said before it's okay," I kissed his nose which caused him to giggle a little.

"I just love you so much I didn't mean to hurt you," he cried more. I gave him a kiss and a hug.

"Oohh teddy bear it's okay"

We heard crying from the twin's room and both groaned.

"You got Amare," he said getting up and whipping his face.

"You got Awnry," I got out of bed.

We walked down the hall and opened their door to see them laying in their cribs crying. We got our twin and comforted them.

--

We're all clean and now eating breakfast. The twins are eating a banana and some Cheerios. Awnry is rubbing her hand in her hair.

"No baby," I got up and took her hand out her head and cleaned it off. "Dammit and I just washed her hair"

"Let me do this okay," Oak got up and took over. Amare was quietly drinking his water.

Time passes and we're now walking down to the theater.

"Is that my niece and nephew," we heard a voice say in front of us.

"Yes it is and is that our niece," Oak cooed.

I turned to see Naomi in-between Daveed and Rafa giggling as Oak tickled her.

"Untle Oak," she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Hi niece," he hugged her back. Daveed's attitude changed when she hugged him.

"Naomi let's go inside," he picked her up and walked inside.

"I'm sorry he's still mad about whole thing," Rafa said scratching the back of his head.

"No it's fine. I get it he's mad at me still haven't fully forgiven my self either," Oak responded.

"Wow. Well hey just give him time. He'll come around like he always does," he walked inside with us following.

"My babies," Renée yelled running to the stroller. They laughed as she showered them in kisses. "I missed my niece and nephew. Have you two been giving her trouble," they just laughed in response not fully understanding what she said. "Oooh of course you haven't you're too sweet to be doing that," she played with them more.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see my brother.

"Leslie I missed you so much," I jumped in his arms.

"I missed you too little sister," he spun me around.

He set me down. "How have you been? How's the baby? Is she here," I looked for Nicolette but didn't see her.

"Uh no her and Nicole stayed home today," he chuckled.

"Oh okay well um have you talked to mom lately"

"Yes and she's doing good, dad said she just has some cold that'll be over in like three days"

That's why she was asleep when I got them yesterday. There was a figure behind him, two actually, and they looked very familiar.