40

Oak's POV

"Babe make a right up here"

"Okay. Can tell me why we didn't have to pay for this house? It feels weird"

"I'll tell you later. OOO now make a left"

"Sweetheart are we even close and how do you know where to go without a map"

"Hush right now just down this street the last house on the right"

Once we pulled she hopped out of the truck and ran to the doors. This house was huge. Like who ever lived here had MONEY.

"Babe whose house was this," I said getting out and getting the twins and Nadia out.

"Just wait one more second," The twins woke up and they ran straight to Emi. Nadia held onto my shorts and walked up the steps to the house.

"Please just tell me now"

"Okay fine," she unlocked the doors and pushed them open. "Welcome to my dads home"

"Your what"

"My dad's home. He left it in the will for me or Sam to get it but since you know I'm the last person alive I get it."

"Oh"

"Yeah. Well we have a house to move into," she picked Awnry up. "Lets go"

--

After 6 hours of moving things out the truck and into each room. And there are a lot.

"What's the next thing," I asked falling onto the couch.

"Hey watch it that's my dads couch"

"Sorry"

'It's fine. I think I'm gonna be sick," she ran to the bathroom with me right behind her while she threw up.

"Could it be," I said handing her a towel to clean her mouth off.

"No it can't. Oak we've tried and every time for the past year it hasn't. I've had miscarriage after miscarriage," she walked up to me and rested a hand on my arm. "Maybe we should stop trying"

"But I don't want to, just one more that's all I want"

"I know babe but maybe we were meant to only have three kids"

"Can we just try one more time and that's it I promise"

"You know I can't say no to that face. Fine yes one more try"

'YES," I kissed her. "Thank you"

"Mmhmm but if doesn't work out then that's it"

"Okay," I ran to the living room. "KIDS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER"

Their heads popped up from looking in boxes and smiled.

"YES finally someone else other than these two to play with," Nadia said.

Emi laughed coming down the stairs, there was a knock at the door. "Were you expecting anyone,"I asked looking over at Emi.

"No"

"Okay," I went and answered the door to reveal my cast mates.

"CONGRATS ON MOVING IN," they yelled holding gifts.

"Guys you didn't have to," I said moving out the way for the to come in.

"WHO WAS IT," Emi yelled from the kitchen.

"THE CAST BABE"

"YEEESSSSS," moments later she ran in the living room and tackled Barret in a hug. "I missed you so much," they started laughing.