34

Daveed's POV

I woke up with a foot in my side, a little head in my shoulder, two arms around me, a bigger head on my other shoulder and light snoring. I love how I wake up. 

"Loves wake up," I shook them but they stayed down. I tried to pull myself up but they wouldn't let me.  Naomi started to move.

"Papa," she rubbed her eyes and looked at me with her big brown eyes. 

"Yes"

"Hungy"

"If you wake your dada up then we can go somewhere to eat okay," I tickled her a little bit causing her to laugh.

"Okay Papa," she crawled over me and started messing with his face. "Papa tiss him," she poked his nose. I laughed and kissed him, I felt him kiss back.

"Looks like dada was already awake, he just needed his good morning kiss," I said as he opened his eyes as if he was just waking up. 

"Good morning babe. Good morning baby girl," he tickled her.

"Hey don't steal my nickname for you and plus we're not doing it right now," I watched his face go red. "I'm just messing with you, babe. Now come on and shower we're eating out for breakfast," I got up and fixed my side of our bed.    

I watched as they played and got the side of his bed messy. They started to roll over to my side. 

"HEY HEY GUYS No stay there please," they looked at me and went back to playing. Well if they're not gonna help I'll help them. I went to the bathroom and started running Naomi's bathwater. All I heard was shrieking and laughing.  I put bubbled in so she'd actually think about getting in there. 

"Dada nOOOOOO," she screamed running into the bathroom and grabbing my legs almost making me fall. 

"Hey woah watch it, baby girl," she did nothing but giggle.

My phone started ringing.

"Babe get that for me," instead Rafa came and handed me my phone. Shortcake Lin🍰.

"Hey," he said from the other.

"Hey man wassup"

"Would do you think about a Hamilton Reunion," I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Oh my fucking gosh yes Lin," I started jumping like a little kid

"BABE YOUR 6 FOOT ASS CANT BE JUMPING AROUND LIKE THAT. BREAK THE DAM FLOOR DO I DARE YOU," Rafa scolded me.

"SORRY," I called after him. "But yes I would love to man when"

"Well since your movie is coming out soon I say August come here to get everything back in your Bain and after the July we come back and rehearse till them. And bring the Grammy"

"Alright man I'm down for it"

"Okay well, Ima go sounds like your house is waking up. See ya man," he hung up.

"Babe get in here," Rafa ran in.

"Yes"

"Hamilton Reunion," a smile grew on his face.

"Are you serious"

"Yes"

"I can't wait," he ran up and hugged me, Naomi hugged our legs.

"Bath," she hit the side of the tub.

"You heard the women. Bath," Rafa playfully snapped his fingers and left.