23

Daveed's POV

Rafa and I have been dating for about 10 months now and I can't hold it in. I love this guy so much. He makes me happy, he's always there for me, he cares for me. He's my angel from heaven. I'm out looking for a promise ring and I have Leslie to keep him busy with our script for Blindspotting while I'm out.

"Come on man why can't I find anything for him," I said to myself.

"Excuse me sir do you need help," I heard a voice call from behind me. It sounded too familiar. I turn to see Sammy.

"What are you doing here, are you following me"

"What no Daveed I work here," she smiled.

"Uh ok and yes I do need help," I said defeatedly.

"Well whos the lucky girl," she stood next to me looking at me.

"Guy," I corrected her, "remember Rafael," I leaned against the counter.

"Yeah," she had a confused look on her face.

"He's the lucky one. Or well I should call myself the lucky one he's amazing," I smiled to myself.

"Well what did I miss," she leaned against the counter too.

"Please stop that," I laughed. "Jefferson is mine. Anyways can you help me find a ring," I started looking at the rings now?

"You're already ready to propose. Wow didn't know when you started to move quickly"

"Look can we not do this"

"Do what"

"Bring up the past and is"

"Well why not if I remember clearly you said you never wanted to marry"

"Look it's not a wedding ring its a promise ring. And what I with Rafa regarding marriage or not it's nun of your dam business, Samantha," she looked at me with big eyes.

"Well I'm sorry let's go look for a promise ring," she said in a monotone voice.

"Thank you," we walked off and found the perfect ring after 30 rings.

(That's the ring)

"He'll love it," Sammy said resting her hand on mine.

"Thank you, Sammy," I smiled.

"Anything for you Daveed. Now don't tell anyone but I cut that price in half for you," my eyes went big.

"Samantha I can't take this I practically stole this," I was freaking out.

"DD chill," she put a hand on my shoulder.