20

Daveed's POV

I've been doing good. I got over Emmy and now I'm just happy being by myself, but that night when I saw Sammy keeps playing in my head. Why is she here? What does she want? I'm walking down the street just for a nice stroll on my day off.

I would've hopped on a plane to some exotic country but I wasn't in the mood for that. And plus my niece and nephew were just born. Those kids are so beautiful, they make me want to have my own.

I get a text from Rafa asking me if I'm free to hang out at his place. I mean it's my best friend of course imma go what kind of monster doesn't go over their best friend's house invited and not invited. Turns out I was just a block away from his house. I didn't really love that far from him. My house is two blocks from his, which in New York it's like two miles but hey these muscles all natural I need to work them. (See what I did there 😉).

--

"Rafa open up," I said knocking on his door. Two minutes later he opens that door and rushes back to the kitchen. "What's shaking man," I stepped into the house and sat at the island.

"Hey man so um I have something to tell you," he sat across from me and started to play with his fingers.

"Hey Raf it's ok you can tell me," I said placing my hand on his. He looked me in my eyes and I felt something that I don't think was a mistake. He looked at me and then my lips and back at me. I stayed looking at him, I hadn't noticed how he always had a glimmer of happiness in his eyes. "Rafa"

"Yes"

"I-i think I like you"

"I think I do too," he looked me in my eyes. I leaned towards and he did too. We were inches from each other till Rafael smashed jus lips on mine. Sparks is an understatement for what I felt. It was like electricity.

Our lips moved in sync and now Rafa and sitting on the counter and our hands were tangled in each of our hair. We pulled back and looked back in each other's eyes.

"I never you felt this way," he said catching his breath.

"I didn't either," I chuckled. He laced his fingers with mine.

"Secret?"

"Secret"

"Good," he went back to kissing me and one thing leads to another and we both were naked in his bed.

"I've been waiting for that," he said breathlessly.

"I never knew you were so good at this. Have you done this before," I turned towards him.

"You remember Benny"

"High school quarterback Benny"

"Yeah we had a thing and he was my first"

"I never knew"

"No one does except for you now and me and him"

"Well you're mine now," I pulled him closer to me and he rested his head on my chest.

"Can we at least tell Emi"

"No Oak will find out and you know how those two love to talk"

"It's funny he never talked like that till she came"

"He did a lot of things when she came," we laughed.

"I love you, Diggs"

"I love you too Casal"

"You better," he said jokingly.

--

Leslie's POV

I'm over Emilia's and Oak's right now playing with the babies. God, they're so cute, one day they'll blow us all away, and I mean that.

"You know guys you have a great family. You have your mommy and daddy who love you dearly. You have me your uncle Leslie who will spoil you guys like there's no tomorrow. Your uncle Daveed and Rafael who I swear have something going on will always make you laugh. Your uncle Lin with feed you with nothing but the best Puerto Rican food. Your grandpa Chris will always be there when you need to talk to someone. Your uncle Anthony and antie Jasmine will be like older siblings to you guys. And lastly your grandma Jessie and grandpa James will always give you the best advice and will always love you guys"

They just stared at me and smiled. They're gonna be a happy bunch.

"Hey Les dinner is ready for them," Oak said holding two bottles.

"Oh ok yeah I'll help feed one," I took a bottle and picked Awny up and feed her. She finished her bottle in what it seemed to be 5 minutes.

"Where's Emi?" I questioned not hearing her.

"Asleep"

"Oh ok"

"Leslie do you think ill be a good father like mine was before he left" he never liked saying died. He and his dad had a great relationship far as we know. He never talked about him much.

"Yes Oak, of course"

"You sure?"

"Oak. Yes, now please feed your son," I laughed. I burped Awnry and she burped. "Ooh that was a hefty one," I said holding her up in front of me. I went and laid her down, she usually falls asleep by her self. Independent just like her mother.

The rest of the night we watched different shows that showed on tv.

Hey guys I wanna appologize for the short chapter and also tell me if your ok with Rafael and Daveed being together and hey its a weekday props to me 👌🏿👌🏿 ok but yeah please vote guys it would mean alot to me if you did ~ Eve💙