9: I Love You

Oak's POV

I woke up to Emilia playing with my fingers. I smile and pull her up closer to me. I can't believe she's mine. Out of everyone she could've been with she chose me.

"Hey baby," she said giving me a kiss. Our bodies tangled and under the covers. Everything about her was perfect. From her bright brown eyes to her beautiful caramel skin to her long luscious hair down to perfectly proportioned body. I'm one lucky man.

"What is it," she said blushing.

"Nothing just admiring you"

"Stop it," she buried her face into my chest.

"I can't," I lifted her head up.

"Hungry?"

"Always," I said leaning down to kiss her but she put her finger in front of my lips.

"Not for that, I mean for food"

"Oh yeah, that. I'm hungry"

"Good because your gonna have a taste of my famous omelet"

She got out of bed and slipped jer underwear back on.

"You know your good just like that"

"I'm not falling for that"

"Dam, worth the try"

She went and got one of my shirts out of my drawers and walked upfront. I got up and went to take a shower.

30 minutes later, I'm out of the shower. I hear voices coming from upfront. I quickly put some clothes on and go see what's happening.

"Emilia your young and in love come home you don't know what you're doing"

"Yes I do I love Oak with all my heart and if you don't want to accept that Leslie then fine be that way I don't care I know what I'm doing with my life ok and I don't need anyone to tell other "

"Emi please I'm begging you, you don't know what you're getting into"

"I think I know what I'm getting into". I walked up so they could see me.

"Oak hey"

"Hey Leslie"

"Oh well um sorry we ere just heading out," he said trying to grab her wrist and take her home. She moved closer to me and I stood closer to her. "Leslie I think she's made up her mind"

"Tell her man tell her she's lost"

"Leslie I'm fine. I'm not 6 anymore I'm 27- I don't think I need to explain my self to you"

"Please listen to me"

"Leave Leslie"

"Please Emilia"

"I SAID LEAVE" he reluctantly left. She turned to me and cried. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. "Hey ssshhh it's ok Emi I'm here"

"Why does everyone want to control my life I'm sick of it," she cried and hit my chest. Good thing she didn't hit too hard.

"Come on its 9 we don't have to be at the theater till 1" I took her hand and lead her to the room and laid down with her and falling asleep.

--

I woke up to a squirming Emilia.

"Baby," I said loosening my grasp.

"Yaaay your awake," she said throwing her arms around my neck.

"What time is it"

"11:30"

"Shit babe gotta get going," I said getting out of bed and getting my things together. Minutes later we were in my car and on our way to the theater.