I jumped in my seat as I heard someone harshly knock on my window. I looked out to see the crotch area of a tall man. I rolled down the window and the man bent down to reach my eye level.

It was that same waiter from before. He looked pissed off. But it seemed like he was controlling himself. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

I gulped and he slyly spread his wide arms across my car, blocking my focus from anything but him.

"Hey kid, I don't know who you are, and I know that you have absolutely no reason to listen to what I have to say, but just hear me out. Don't you ever do that to her again. She's a sweet and innocent girl who wants nothing but peace out of her life. You're making that very hard for her. I'm not gonna get mad at you because I want you to become a better person. I'm here to tell you that you have a chance to fix this. So fix it. Apologise to her. And make her realise her worth. She's worth a lot and something tells me you already know it. Now I don't know if you're gonna take any of my advice, but if you choose to ignore it ... and you do anything like that to her again, she will call me. And I promise that I will fuck you up. I'm gonna leave on that note. Take my advice. For her and your sake. Have a nice night Jeon."

I sat in terror as I watched his broad shoulders walk away from me strongly. How did he know my name?
Whoever that was ... I wasn't going to mess with him.

About a minute later, I saw her again. She still looked so damn beautiful in that dress. Once I saw her sunken face and tear stained cheeks, I sighed. I think it was maybe time to let go of this stupid feud we had created.

Y/N POV :

I walked into the car and said nothing, just as he said nothing. He didn't even look at me as I entered. Instead he took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me. I was caught off guard with the cold voice that followed his sweet action,"Here, take this. It's really cold."

I silently put it on and sunk into my seat as I clicked my seatbelt in. He began the engine of the car and we took off.

We barely acknowledged each other through the ride. It was just me, who kept staring at him. I had never seen him so raw. He looked barely kept together, frightened, and his eyes looked red. His veins popped out from random directions, on his forehead, or his arms and neck. He was just completely tense.

Served him right.

My sweet sweet silence was shattered by his now fragile voice,"Hey, I'm sorry."

I felt a sting in my heart, but I didn't dare look at him. I could feel his stare on me occasionally. After five minutes had passed, he tried again,"Did you hear me? I'm sorry."

I continued to stare out the window and spoke with no emotion,"I heard you."

I heard him sigh in frustration,"I thought you would like it."

Suddenly my anger boiled up to levels I didn't understand,"What the fuck? You thought I'd like it? What is wrong with you. I clearly told you to stop. Has no one ever said that to you before?"

He looked a bit ashamed and annoyed at my tone, but stayed calm,"I'm being honest here. Most girls don't tell me to stop. They like it. I just thought ... maybe you were the same."