"Do you still want to go outside?"

"We can't spend the rest of our lives here in bed, Jungkook"

She replied, rolling from under him and sitting on the bed. Her naked body laid itself down on Jungkook's, her arms reaching for her clothes that were neatly arranged on the chair next to the bed.

"The only thing the world demands of us is to live" Jungkook said, his arms under his head as his eyes trailed Hani's body as she got dressed. "If we choose that living is staying in bed and making love to each other as much as we please, then so be it"

"I'd love that" Hani replied, smiling at the pouty and whiny Alpha next to her. "Still, I'd like to see the stars" She pressed a small kiss on his lips. "But you can stay inside if you want"

Instead of an answer, Jungkook got up from the bed, rather grumpily. His feet thumping on the floor as he got dressed, murmuring complaints to himself.

"Aren't you tired? Don't you want to rest? You said your body hurt"

"And it does" Hani replied, waddling to Jungkook as she was sitting on the bed and he was at the end of it, putting on his shirt. Sneakily, she back hugged him, giving him little kisses on his neck. "That's why, you should take responsibility and carry me outside"

Jungkook murmured a small "fine", smiling. As she had asked, he carried her to the cold winter night. One would think Hani would, by now, be used to the incredibly intense astronomical night that could be seen in the forest. Rationally, the cause of such an event would be the absence of light in that place. Clearly, the stars are brighter when the night is the darkest. Somehow, however, Hani couldn't help but to think that something else was behind it."It looks like someone glued the stars on the night sky, here" Hani replied, unaware that she was thinking out loud. "They are so many, so bright, so perfectly placed"

"You really do love it here, uh?"

Jungkook smiled, watching how Hani had her mouth slightly open in admiration to the night sky. Her eyes were twinkling just like the stars above her.It made it even harder to point out which shone brightest or whose shine was the reflection of. It could be the shimmering of the stars reflecting on Hani's eyes or it could be the other way around; it was hard to tell. Not for Jungkook. To him, the stars were shining for her, holding her shimmer in them to light up the sky.

"I don't ever want to leave this place" Hani spoke softly, her head laying on Jungkook's shoulder as they both sat down on the grass. "I know we have to leave but still..."

"We can come back, another day" Jungkook said, catching Hani's attention. "We can come back here once everything is safe with the pack. We'll bring them all to this place. We'll grow our family here, grow old together. This an amazing place for kids to grow. I mean a forest, a lake, a waterfall, a cave. So much to explore and on top of that, it's a hidden place. It's a great place"

"Kids?"

"Well, uh" Jungkook was blushing furiously, his hand scratching the back of his head – a habit he had gained. Hani blushed as well, her eyes no longer caring about the night sky. "I'd like to have kids... And I mean... if we think about it... it just requires one more step... so, hmm, yeah"

Jungkook couldn't look at Hani. Not when he felt like a complete fool with his red cheeks that took over his whole face. That wasn't even the worst part. It was how nervous he was, his heart beating frenetically in his chest, how he felt fidgety. Why was he so flustered all of a sudden? Why did the thought of having a family with her made him so giddy?

He knew how much losing his family had shaped his personality, his wishes, his whole life. His life had been broken and he unconsciously had rebuilt it around it because that was the only one he knew – a life with a family. Jungkook was so close to getting it. May haps, that's why he was nervous. Having a family was the one thing he wanted the most in life. He wasn't getting his family back – he knew that better than he had wished for – but that didn't mean he could never have one again. Hani came to prove him that. That he had a chance at having the life he wanted, the love he wanted and deserved. The chance was, finally, there, standing right in front of him, ready to be taken. Jungkook had a new life to start, a new world, a new story to tell.