GAME OF LIFE

"Are you a spectator in the game of life?"
The game of life is the game of everlasting learning, one has to be ready for tough decisions. Life is never a smooth road, 'play to win and not to defend'. We all face difficulties however moving on from one level to another is the process for achieving fruitful results. In order to win the game of life, you need to be disciplined, courageous, practical, and ready to take decisions. The first rule is to have a vision for your life, the second is to believe in your abilities to figure things out and the third is to have fun making your dreams happen no matter how hard it gets.
"You have to be patient but always persistent, always remember everyone you meet is playing the game of life"
The way to win the game of life is found in only one thing 'our ability to choose meaning in any life circumstance', become the master of meaning and you master your life. There is an old saying "most people only dare to use their words for three purposes", to heal, bless or prosper. According to my personal experience "game of life is a lot like a football; you have to tackle your problems, block your fears and score your points when you get the opportunity".