TODAY

Most of us wake up like there is nothing left in our life but 'each morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most'.You are a real gem; a limited edition and I must say "there is only one like you in this world"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world at any moment. You are here to live today; the powerful play goes on and you may contribute to this universe in multiple ways with your happiness. You must strive to find your voice in this noisy world. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, breathing, and able to see the sun. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it and take a deep breath to stay positive; know that things will get better with time.Say thanks to your past for all the lessons and experiences, you are more than who you were. You have to face the world and give it everything you have got whether it's your time, your talent, your prayers, or your treasures. Every task is a self-portrait of the person who does it; autograph your work with hard work and excellence."No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side"Start a new chapter in your life by closing the door to the past and open the door to the future.