WEAPONS (EDUCATION)

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.  Education is the foundation upon which we build our future. Education is the passport to your future; tomorrow belongs to those who prepare today. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all, you need to learn to focus.
Have you ever thought "what education means?"
I believe education is all about being excited about something. Every warrior must learn the simple truth, that pain is inevitable and suffering is optional. Ignore all hated and criticism, live for what you have created.
Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom. Education is not just about going to school and getting the degree; it's about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.
You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having. The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. Education is improving the lives of others, helping someone in need, and educating the poor. Excellence in education is when we do everything that we can to make sure people become everything that they can.
Always remember "consistency is everything, you can't achieve everything with education"
When you hear negative thoughts, say it "Temporarily closed for spiritual maintenance"