PAIN IS TEMPORARY

We all must have listen that "Pain is temporary". True, pain may last a minute, an hour, a day, or a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. Pain will change us in different ways; losses, defeats, and disappointments don't leave us the same. ''How the pain changes you is up to you and your mindset"You can come out bitter or you can come our better; you can come out defeated or you can come out like a champion. You can come out dead or you can come out with a new passion, a new fire within to light up the world. The strongest thing you can do is grow alone in your pain, face the pain, and let it strengthen you. Believe me 'you no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions, or unnecessary conversations", don't waste your time.All of us experience pain, grow through the pain with continuous efforts and you will see the light soon. Difficulties in life are opportunities to get stronger, brighter, courageous, and gain new confidence.Start over, be brave enough to find the life you want, and courageous enough to chase your dreams; love yourself the way you were always meant to. "something will grow form whatever you are going through, be brave to take actions"