FORCE

The importance of dreams is realized only when you burn yourself for the journey you always wanted to do your life. Stop wasting words on people who deserve your silence; never let the same flame burn you twice.
"When you look into the eyes of a champion, you will see a fight because they know their purpose"
Destiny is cruel but think for a moment that every task assigned to you is a symbol of your courage; you have been assigned a mountain just to show others that it can be moved. Give yourself some credit for what you have achieved, appreciate the force behind you that keep saying "you are good at this, don't give up".
Don't force yourself to fit where you don't belong; time will test you with failures and success. In my point of view, "goals should not be easy, they should force you to be hungry, work hard and achieve more even if they demand you to be uncomfortable.
Know what you are fighting for, nothing is bigger than the driving force that you do anything for your dreams. You all have a story to tell, may you rise amongst adversity, may you overcome the obstacles and take control of your life.
A lot of people in today's world want to ride with you in the "Limo" but only a few are ready to give it all; people will leave you in a second if your journey is back to the bus so choose people around you carefully.
'I wish you all a great journey, may the force be with you always' however
"What's important is that you become the force for yourself and for others"